Forums

Help › Forums

Being moderated-my take.

Mon, Mar 21 2022 8:27 AM (137 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2018 2:55 PM

Bet one of the was that woman with the cat Craig.

Dont even go there ;-)

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2018 3:28 AM

WGTChampion:

We listen to any and all suggestions. We even relay most of them to the rest of the team here. 

You seem to be really fixated by my age, and I'm honestly wondering how old you think I am. 

My job is to keep the "backlash" to a minimum between players. That does not mean you can't debate things or disagree with one another. It does mean that if a player posts something that's insulting to another player they may end up in moderation. If a player does it many times, they're definitely going to be in moderation. During the course of that moderation if they continue to be insulting to others in the forums or on another player's wall, they will probably remain in moderation forever. 

It's truly up to the player to be civil with others and post within our posting guidelines to avoid being in moderation. 

Now I guess I should get ready for school since I'm a little kid or something. 

_CHAMPION 

You tell 'em, brother!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2018 5:38 AM

I have NO comment on this thread.....   ;))

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2018 11:24 AM

^^^ I can neither confirm, nor, deny that, lol.

Doc :)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2018 9:36 PM

alcaucin:

I have NO comment on this thread.....   ;))

Probably just as well.....you might find yourself on moderation.....wait.......you are!

Again....

and again .......

and again........

The old saying, once bitten. twice sh............................................it hits the fan.....but oh so much fun at the time.

Not that I can speak for Andy, but non je ne regrette rien sums me up

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2018 5:02 AM

WGTChampion:

Now I guess I should get ready for school since I'm a little kid or something. 

_CHAMPION 

^^^^^^  I just wanted to clarify this champ.

I said "young kids" with a lot to learn. Little kids would reference grammar school.

Where as "young kids" are a tad bit older. Maybe just starting to shave or having their first real girlfriend or boyfriend. No more borrowing mom and dads car. They may have a car of their own. Paint their own bedroom, and so on.

As for "a lot to learn". This references, know when you are wrong and be "mature" enough to admit it and not to take things said or posted so personal. This goes for anybody, not just you chemp. To be moderated as long as I have is WRONG. There are people on here that have written and posted FAAAAR worse things then I have and are yet to be moderated and if they were or are moderated it is a h*ll of a less time than a year.

Either way, these forums are nothing like they use to be, but even more nothing like they should or could be. My goodness. When you have to be soooo careful not to be moderated for what you say or "how" you say it is time to hire moderators with a a lot thicker skin then whoever they have now. 

• pjctas0822
    4,550 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2018 8:50 AM

overtheedge:
    As for "a lot to learn". This references, know when you are wrong and be "mature" enough to admit it and not to take things said or posted so personal. This goes for anybody, not just you chemp. To be moderated as long as I have is WRONG. There are people on here that have written and posted FAAAAR worse things then I have and are yet to be moderated and if they were or are moderated it is a h*ll of a less time than a year.

Forrrrrrrrrrrrrrr RRRRRRRRRRRReeeeeeeeeeeeeallllllllllll

+1

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2018 7:24 AM

Dougie4042:
    You tell 'em, brother!

You tell em brother!!!

LOL! Okay. Too funny.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2018 10:57 AM

Having a nice day? Hi, SDORR here and this thread made me laugh. "Moderated". There will only be a few members here that can relate to this, old timers like Strange Magic, Renniw52, PaulTon, CanineSupervisor (dog breath) drmoose and who can not be forgotten, Lizzie (she is hot) lol. There is and only one that can be called "moderated", and that my friend was MioKontic. He spoke his mind, told it directly as it was and did not care that he may have and did very well and preciously offended ALL of the powers that be in charge of this WGT game. Often. They "moderated" him to the point of a life long suspension from the forum. However, after about a year of unrelenting campaigning from the family and friends he has on this site, on his behalf, he was reinstated, for a month. LMAO, that was Mio. He is missed by all of us. My point is if your going to get moderated, make it good and worthwhile. Sorry to the OP of this post, I get it and it sucks, just saying. Have a nice day!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2018 3:12 PM

Never thought i would say this but.......

I miss Henry...

He was fun........and we were uptight.

Or was he just mental

ahhhhh shucks.......i dunno anymore.

RSS