Help › Forums

Andyson Memorial Tournament 2018?

Fri, Jun 29 2018 3:18 AM (113 replies)
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 4:18 PM

pdb1:

To everyone:

If I am way off base . And completely blind . And have it all wrong . Let me know . Tell me I am delusional . That I bring it on myself . That these guys are the sweetest and kindest chaps in town . That all I do is provoke the poor guys .

I should just leave them alone . Right ? Lol . Just set me straight .

You are way off base AND delusional...your assumption that everyone actually wants to see your twisted side of everything is way off, aside from 2-3 members of your country club, 2-3 people most likely related to you, and your high opinion of yourself and thoughts that come to you from somewhere, NOBODY really wants to read your posts, or cares what you do....

Then you start a thread knowing it will go south, have it deleted by the Mods, and move your stupid posts into one of the better threads here, so more potential donors will see it! After that total scam you posted ALL over the internet(I have been in business for decades and seen all that crap you posted and it is 80% BS minimum), then all the things you have said about andyson over the years, even your presence in a thread in his honor is disgusting....

This all started years ago when you and a friend destroyed the only good long time drama free, thread on the site, and did it intentionally just to prove you had the right to do it regardless of the opinion of others....

That was about the time you were getting made a fool off by andyson on this forum almost daily, and you actually thought you were making him look bad to this day...I have about 20 PM's from Dennis saved on the subject. He pegged you years ago....

Soooo, I did as you asked,, I have pretty much held my tongue to date, will you please "GO AWAY", especially in this thread, and the "Where are they now" thread...

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 4:34 PM

fatdan:

You are way off base AND delusional...your assumption that everyone actually wants to see your twisted side of everything is way off, aside from 2-3 members of your country club, 2-3 people most likely related to you, and your high opinion of yourself and thoughts that come to you from somewhere, NOBODY really wants to read your posts, or cares what you do....

Then you start a thread knowing it will go south, have it deleted by the Mods, and move your stupid posts into one of the better threads here, so more potential donors will see it! After that total scam you posted ALL over the internet(I have been in business for decades and seen all that crap you posted and it is 80% BS minimum), then all the things you have said about andyson over the years, even your presence in a thread in his honor is disgusting....

This all started years ago when you and a friend destroyed the only good long time drama free, thread on the site, and did it intentionally just to prove you had the right to do it regardless of the opinion of others....

That was about the time you were getting made a fool off by andyson on this forum almost daily, and you actually thought you were making him look bad to this day...I have about 20 PM's from Dennis saved on the subject. He pegged you years ago....

Soooo, I did as you asked,, I have pretty much held my tongue to date, will you please "GO AWAY", especially in this thread, and the "Where are they now" thread..

Amen, a thousand times over. And stop using the works of a great man that you vulgarly abused for your own self promotion. Feigning your love and respect and friendship for him after he passed has been the most pathetic crap I have ever seen in these forums.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 4:39 PM

pdb1:
    " the short bus crew "

I ride that bus . And proud of it  ! 

OPY 

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 4:55 PM

Don't know whats going on with some of these posts but lets make one thing clear, the upcoming tournament is about Andyson, nothing more and certainly nothing less.

I couldn't care less about who's right or who's wrong. If someone here has a problem with someone else take it somewhere else. This is not the place for it.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 5:50 PM

Can everyone just take a deep breath for a second before you post? I'm about six seconds away of washing my hands of this whole thread.

Here let me help you-

Now, don't you feel better that you didn't post what you were going to? Good...now let's move forward.

twinponds169:
    I could be mistaken, I remember this tournament as being pinned on the main WGT tournament board last year. Was it Champ that coordinated that with Paul, maybe? If so, does that give same tournament access to both pc and mobile users?

This is what I want to know (bold), thx TP. If that's the case and mobile players can't play against pc players, then what happens when we get to the match-play tournament? So, do we need to set up two different tournaments...one for mobile and one for pc? Do we crown two winners? I'm asking because I honestly don't know.

If two different events/formats are needed, I may have someone for each event to take the lead. More later.

Myself, and some others, would appreciate constructive guidance to help pull this off in Andy's memory and in Paulton's tradition.

Thanks in advance.

MC

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 6:19 PM

I have one request, please, in the sprit of this event, put all your differences aside and let us conduct ourselves in a manner befitting our departed friend. He deserves no less. I personally, will not tolerate any denigration of this thread, or, any related to it. On this you have my word.

Doc

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 6:21 PM

19 people commented in this thread so far

over 50% of the comments are either self gratifying, or combative, introduced by one person. 10 posts from pdb-er, to all but a couples, singular posts.

The one that NEVER shuts the f*ck up.

Not only is the memory of a man I never knew, being bludgeoned, by the very insolence of the person posting for acknowledgment, and deceitful purposes, as is his MO, modus operandi, shows, there is a second casualty here.

Wayne.

Hands down, the most benevolent person I have ever conversed with, joined in free giving for the sake of it with, and a lot more, that need not be said, because we all know him to be what he is.

Gracious!

Helpful to a fault. The fault would lie here. In simply posing a question, as to, how do a bunch of like minded individuals, keep a light burning for a fallen friend.

Paul, thanks for your input. From my mouth to your eyes, THANK YOU!

I think if you are any further involved in this memorial, it will not take place, because of your visceral interactions, that ultimately show themselves in every writing of yours.

You've had your input, now STFU! Please. Let the people that interacted with Andy harmoniously, take it from here. Andy means more to these people obviously, than he ever did to you, so step off, and allow his essence to be celebrated by his friends.

Wayne must be heartbroken over this intrusion. 

☢-----------------<*{{{{{-(

EDIT;

I had not seen anything after SP's comment. If this be judged as begrudging, say so. It will disappear.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 8:02 PM

I sure hope it happens, but I have a bad feeling it wont. Andysons antics made me (and my family) roar with laughter and I sure would love to honor his memory for what he gave us. I would certainly do anything in my power to help with things, but my computer skills are not my strongest skills. 

Thesupernova has the brains and skills to pull this off, but she's a busy lady and it's likely unfair to ask her. Good luck MC in making it happen. Be "unfair" to Allie and maybe she will bite. I've heard it said.."If you want something done...ask a busy person"...cuz they get things done.                   R

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 10:35 PM

Romax:
    I sure hope it happens, but I have a bad feeling it wont.

It is going to happen, come hell or high water.

Shedlite and I were just talking logistics over a couple matches.

The first Andyson was held in DEC 2016, the second was AUG of last year.

What I'd like to hear from some of you is when you think this years tournament should be played. I'm thinking after the 4th of July weekend.

Second. I have seen the question of whether or not a tournament should be held for mobile players. Not having played mobile, I'm not quite sure how that will work, but given time I can figure it out should it be decided to run that tournament.

Any suggestions on that will be most welcome.

The Andyson is about the community. This year it may take this community to make it happen. I don't see a problem there. 

RSS