Forums

Help › Forums

Andyson Memorial Tournament 2018?

Fri, Jun 29 2018 3:18 AM (113 replies)
  • txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 1:00 PM

I've never done anything like setting up an event on this scale. That being said.....Let me know if I can contribute in any way. If I don't know how to do it I'd be honored to learn and help.

~Dave~

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 1:28 PM

Sheeeesh.....WTF?

All the man asked was.....  "Anyone interested in setting up and managing the 2nd Andyson Memorial Tournament?"   

Then, of course, PDB1 jumps in and  pens some dissertation on how "HE" thinks it should be handled........ drops in a few links to  the "Valley Of The Douche" website...... and makes an attempt to belittle  AussieMick11 for no good reason........     Don't you have other things to do?  Like finding an appropriate bridge to live under?  Or....perhaps sewing some drapes for your new dumpster house? Maybe setting up some more Facebook or GoFundMe pages?  

It's a damn shame Dennis is not around......  I'm quite certain he's rolling his eyes and wishing he was here to bust your ass as well...........

MC...    I can't assist in the Tournament......  but, I'll be more than happy to kick in some credits and / or prizes.....   keep me in mind and let me know.   Hell, I'll even pay out to that worthless PDB1  (LMFAO).....      should he win something.     Of course, his payout will be immediate; after he  posts verification that he's paid back those $2800.00+ worth of GoFundMe funds that he fleeced...........

D-------------

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 1:35 PM

Well now ...  how in the hell did I miss seeing this for 10 days ? Of course there will be a 2018 Andyson Tournament, anything else is unthinkable. " Challonge " is a good bracket set-up , ( I vaguely remember we used it for it the "1st Interspecies Invitational " ).  However, being that my organizational skills are nil, beyond suggesting that we get a sign up thread started, an' ponyin' up a lil' bling with me boys Wayne an' Opy, I'll leave the actual running of the event to those more qualified.

Doc :)

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 2:45 PM

LuckySkreet:

Sheeeesh.....WTF?

All the man asked was.....  "Anyone interested in setting up and managing the 2nd Andyson Memorial Tournament?"   

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a Block Users list as a tool to use when starting a thread?

When one person makes browsing the forums practically unbearable, something should be done about it.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 2:51 PM

I could be mistaken, I remember this tournament as being pinned on the main WGT tournament board last year. Was it Champ that coordinated that with Paul, maybe? If so, does that give same tournament access to both pc and mobile users?

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 2:52 PM

Copy?  Copying?    WTF are you talking about?....     Never mind...  I'll strike it up as more of your usual drizzle....er....dripple.....   err....   gibberish....

Whatever.......

Speaking of "Offering Opinion", as you say.....   It's my understanding Dennis ranked your worth somewhere between a festering ass pimple.......... and a half blind, mangy, deaf, one-nutted  dumpster cat...................       Pretty high ranking............  in my opinion..... 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 3:10 PM

Whilst I know, WGT was not willing to create a tournament for Dennis, however, would it be possible for them to create a multi-round tournament on someones behalf, e.g. the 2018 Andyson Memorial?

It does not need a prize, as the prize is playing IMO.

This would not require anyone to populate the scores taking out the incredibly hard work.

Then if it rolls to phase 2, a match play/bracket tournament - there are numerous free random picker software programs to choose the lucky contestants.

Enter the players in Challonge......then post the results and one person can update challonge.

Wayne, PM Icon to see if his wonderful soul could do part one as a starting point

RSS