Help › Forums

Andyson Memorial Tournament 2018?

Fri, Jun 29 2018 3:18 AM (113 replies)
  • gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 6:45 PM

mrcaddie:
    ...I have no idea how to put together this kind of tournament

Neither do I Wayne. If I may interject an observation.

I did not pay attention as to how the last one was organized, however, wouldn't one put the applicants with the closest averages together first. Perhaps have a three strike your out format, on say 50's averages, 60 -65, then all the rest above that do epic battle?

After the clock cleaning of those three groups, the winners go head to head in a trio battle, for the best performance, of the three winners having a one time each final play off?

IDK. That's why I don't pay attention mostly.

If anyone thinks this is even plausible, a few peeps are going to be needed for sorting

Just throwing something at a worthwhile endeavor, to see what sticks. I can fit in somewhere, I'm sure. 

☢----------------<*{{{{{-(

EDIT:

Give trophies for all classes of course

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 5:08 AM

I kept track of scores last year (just for the sheer fun of it lol) sounds like we just need to work out what courses and when to begin. Think i can figure out the bracket thing for everyone to see. so count me in :)

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 5:16 AM

Hi Wayne. I'm only a phone player, but I'm willing to help in anyway I can. I'll also play if mobile can join.

Please let me know mate.

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 12:34 PM

pdb1:

But as an innaugural event . If 2 rounds were successfully completed . It would be an incredible achievement . That had been initiated , run and completed by the WGT universe . And with no help from WGT . Other than the use of their very professional courses .

That "incredible achievement" was accomplished in the Andyson Memorial 2017 when I played the first round at St Andrews and the 2nd at Pebble.

RSS