Fri, Jun 29 2018 3:18 AM (113 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 10:20 AM

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 6:39 PM

mrcaddie:
    do we need to set up two different tournaments...one for mobile and one for pc?

I don't think we can start a sign up thread until this question is answered...right?

• thesupernova
    7,331 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 8:55 PM

drmoose:

I have one request, please, in the sprit of this event, put all your differences aside and let us conduct ourselves in a manner befitting our departed friend. He deserves no less. I personally, will not tolerate any denigration of this thread, or, any related to it. On this you have my word.

Doc

Well said Doc.

I read through the pages of this thread and with the exception of 2 or 3  ( sporting axes to grind .......shameful)  people  understood the weight of it's importance.

Park your egos at the door on this one.

This is the table for grownups ,

A Tribute to  Mr Andyson .

I remember watching his outlandish and so very hilarious videos.

The man was unique

A one of a kind.

That old adage

If you don't have something nice to say .......................

The onset of this thread is a wonderful gesture.

Most understand that

Mr Andyson

God Bless

Allie

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 9:50 PM
    #1 The Andyson has been a great tournament, in memory of an awesome member of our community. It was a pleasure to play in it in the past and I hope to be able to again. But it's a helluva lot of work, requiring expertise most of us don't possess. Kindly remember that before you spout off.
  • AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2018 6:33 AM

mrcaddie:

mrcaddie:
    do we need to set up two different tournaments...one for mobile and one for pc?

I don't think we can start a sign up thread until this question is answered...right?

Hi Wayne. We only need to setup a separate mobile side if the format is not available on mobile. Mobile players have no match play, no A/S, no uneven lies, and no access to the Whistler and Cabo courses.

If we follow last year's format, for example, us mobile players can play the first 2 stroke play rounds then sit-out the match play. That would be fine to me mate.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2018 10:40 AM

AussieMick11:
    If we follow last year's format, for example, us mobile players can play the first 2 stroke play rounds then sit-out the match play. That would be fine to me mate.

Fine with you Aussie but may not be fine with others so can I suggest we just flat out play the stroke play tournies and keep the MP out of it. This way everyone can play the entire tournament to the end.

Just a suggestion so we can get this tourney in motion. Let's keep the format as simple as possible and give out some prizes to the Top 3, 5 or  even 10 finishes.

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2018 3:32 PM

im willing to help in any way i can to get this up and running

• RoggRR
    586 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2018 4:39 PM

alanti:

I would like to play, but time constraints mean I cannot really assist in the running of it.

+1

I've played 1st and 2nd Memorial tournament. It was great experience. I would like to play the next1, soon, i hope.

RIP Dennis

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2018 10:40 AM

mrcaddie:
    Any takers?

Sad to think we will not have a 3rd annual * andyson Memorial Golf Tournament *

I do not have the time as I did years ago or I would run a very simple format and at least have something. 

We just need someone to make up a spread sheet. Name 2, or 3 courses. 18 hole ranked round single play.

Keep track of the scores coming in. Give away some prizes to the Top 3, or 5, or even 10 finishes,,,,,DONE.

• ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2018 11:27 AM

PDB1 should be placed on moderation for shameless pandering and also for flame baiting in several threads. At least this thread can then get back on track.

ct

RSS