Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE (COMPLETELY) HONEST 2...OR PROBABLY NOT...

Tue, Jul 4 2023 5:02 AM (233 replies)
  • alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 9:42 AM

There may be TRUTH in your assumptions, and there is some HUMOUR shining through your verbose reply to my OPINION which finds me speechless about all the attention that I get. I also find SILENCE...

gonfission:
    After all, all in fun, right? ;-)))

TRUTH!

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 10:33 AM

gonfission:
    Low & behold, vroom, vroom, "the leader of the pack", a song, returns.
    gonfission:

Then a video, containing a GLOBE full of truth, was entered. TRUTH!

Thread originator, AGREES. 1st one. His thread. TRUTH!

Low & behold, vroom, vroom, "the leader of the pack", a song, returns.

Thread closes. TRUTH!

It's rather ironic that the LET'S BE HONEST thread got locked down due to the exact "GLOBE full of truth" orated about in Romax's video...in fact...extremely ironic.  Totally laughable.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 11:08 AM

I guess the time has come speak my mind again. I knew posting that video was pushing the boundaries a bit, but since I found it so truthful and honest, I decided to share it with everyone. My opinion of the video was total admiration for a very strong woman that answered an awkward question in a no BS way ,  without hesitation or fear of breaking the "correctness" rules.

I assumed if it was deemed to be too far over the top for the weak to handle, it would be deleted by WGT and I would get notified . Neither one of those things happened. I am no stranger to getting a note from the WGT teacher telling me to behave or I will have to stay in at recess. 

It's too bad the thread got locked, but it was getting so far off the original target it was easy to forget what the original objective  was. I guess I was part of the group that strayed, but I have no regrets for sharing an honest and truthful video of a remarkable woman with a classic style of  speaking the"truth". 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 11:29 AM

To me, it wasn't true at all. Dress a girl in a costume and let her pose the wanted question for a volley return - good rhetoric, but no intention to answer the question.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 11:55 AM

Romax:
    I guess the time has come speak my mind again. I knew posting that video was pushing the boundaries a bit,

All I thought about was when it suits....

Ya eyes ain't so bad that it stops you typing bold

Did someone mention truth ?

Andy

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 11:59 AM

Horns pulled in......filter installed.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 12:00 PM

Romax...it's hopeless.  We know what the majority want and why PC is BS.  You posted a video.  So be it.  Some people just can't handle the truth.  Wasn't that a line in a movie?  Oh yeah...

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 12:25 PM

Edited.

Romax:
    No big surprise that you would chime in with some unfounded response.I wonder why you feel that way and what makes that true. Any facts?

An opinion needs no facts, also true to your "unfounded" opinion. My feelings are true to me.

The video shows but an opinion, too.

The facts to my remark are in the video. Listen to the ping pong and observe the rhetoric. Tell me the time stamp when the question was answered, if any.

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 1:16 PM

In all honesty, I'm glad the original thread was shut down.

When Renn started the thread, and for probably the first 50 pages or so, it was the best thing in these forums by a mile. People whose opinions we'd read, that had given help and advice to whoever needed it, were sharing their stories, good or bad, for us all to see. Respect to them all.

Then sadly the trolls got involved. Bickering, throwing insults, posting rubbish, and generally turning what was a wonderful, sometimes funny, sometimes sad, but always honest thread into the sh1tfest it became. Its better off shut.

Now onto this...

ZioMio:

craigswan:
    If anyone has a problem with me and my posts just say here up front and I will disappear.

I do ...

+1.

Craig, If you've got something to add to a thread or discussion, no problem. But to constantly bombard every thread as you do with the animated gif rubbish has gotten so tedious that its not even amusing any more. Start your own thread, that way anyone that wants to see your humour can do so as much as they like, whenever they like, NOT whenever you like.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 2:24 PM

adeypa:
    Craig, If you've got something to add to a thread or discussion, no problem. But to constantly bombard every thread as you do with the animated gif rubbish has gotten so tedious that its not even amusing any more. Start your own thread, that way anyone that wants to see your humour can do so as much as they like, whenever they like, NOT whenever you like.

And if you want to control the input from individual posters, go start your own forum.

This whole thread is a shite joke.

RSS