Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE (COMPLETELY) HONEST 2...OR PROBABLY NOT...

Tue, Jul 4 2023 5:02 AM (233 replies)
  • Essisdaddy
    5,883 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 2:52 PM

PaulTon:
    This whole thread is a shite joke.

Aren't about 98% of them?

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 3:03 PM

PaulTon:

adeypa:
    Craig, If you've got something to add to a thread or discussion, no problem. But to constantly bombard every thread as you do with the animated gif rubbish has gotten so tedious that its not even amusing any more. Start your own thread, that way anyone that wants to see your humour can do so as much as they like, whenever they like, NOT whenever you like.

And if you want to control the input from individual posters, go start your own forum.

This whole thread is a shite joke.

It's definitely not going to get the original thread reopened.  In fact, it's probably next to get closed the way it's heading.

And...can you believe there's already a meme for this?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 3:15 PM

Didn't take long at all, go ahead WGT shut this down too. It's not making you any money anyhow. 

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 3:27 PM

I don't really see what the issue is with Craig posting some humorous  stuff for anyone that wants to look at it. Its pretty simple just to scroll or click your way around it if it's not your thing....No? A bit unfair and hurtful to him I think, but just my humble opinion.

I've pretty much had it with all the drama and BS here anyway......so it looks like a good time to take a break and just hit some balls and have some fun with friends. 

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 3:29 PM

Good Day .  My name is OPY .  I cant play real golf any more and was glad to find this game a year or two ago .  It has givin me the chance to still enjoy golf with friends .  

Thank you .

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 3:52 PM

to; jonfission,  sorry i missed all the todo on the lets be honest site.   your explanation leads me to believe that various persons abused their right to enter on the site those things that are not acceptable, and banned by the t&c.

to those who did this, shame on ya!  you knew better!  who gives a flaming - - - whether or not it is real, or even necessary to be said.   it is NOT permitted!  it is said to have been all in fun, i don't believe it.  that is an after the fact cop out.  

those responsible, stand up!, be counted!  and don't do it again!   children and adults with childish thoughts should not be seen or heard, at least until their maturity matches their intellect.  my nickle.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 3:54 PM

It has nothing to do with golf anymore OPy, it's all about political correctness, and sensitivity to the sorry individuals who have a weak spine. I love trees too, but not every person I meet.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 3:54 PM

i have a problem with your humor (?).  my nickle.

craigswan:

No ranting by me . Just tell me to my face .

If anyone has a problem with me and my posts just say here up front and I will disappear.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 4:09 PM

Romax:

I don't really see what the issue is with Craig posting some humorous  stuff for anyone that wants to look at it. Its pretty simple just to scroll or click your way around it if it's not your thing....No? A bit unfair and hurtful to him I think, but just my humble opinion.

I've pretty much had it with all the drama and BS here anyway......so it looks like a good time to take a break and just hit some balls and have some fun with friends. 

persons who interrupt a forum in discussion by many and is deemed to be a good thing, are doing it solely for the attention.  what it is doesn't matter.  if it is not connected to the chain of communication then it is nothing but an interruption!

the person you named has been guilty of this on many occasions.  if indeed he has that much to say start his own thread.  my nickle.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 4:13 PM

Romax:

+1

RSS