Forums

Help › Forums

Puttin' On The Blitz - Saturday Marathon Challenge

Sat, Mar 4 2017 3:10 PM (91 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 2:49 PM

Epic Fail - We Have An Epic Fail

We was gonna go all out on this "Drone Draw" ---- plan was to take her up to about 4 stories high outside -- and then bring her down onto an actual green all up on my local muni course. On the green would be all the names upside down on sticky back paper.

Finally, we had a clear green with no golfers coming up behind. Yes, I (this is Yancy) was at the controls and I had a paranormal panic attack flashback and put her into this tree.
    Now, I am too old to try climbing 25 feet up a tree -- so my nephew (who is 12) is gonna get her down after school for us. He can climb a tree like one of them lemers or whatnots. This is re-scheduled for tomorrow am --- indoor arena this time.

Please Stay With Me Now
    Regards, My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 8:26 PM

looks like a tough recovery operation there Yancy, last time I was in the trees like that I'd missed the ding with Big Bertha.

This looks interesting

maybe practice your piloting skills on something extra terrestial.

Looking forward to an update on the colour front my friend, just missed you a couple of times.

Trying very hard to keep up, but with you all the way

Rich.

• pmm711
    5,495 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2017 5:05 AM

Are you green yet?

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2017 8:44 AM

pmm711:
    Are you green yet?

Unfortunately, I am not.
    Things have gotten weird. As you may know, I have been trying to break the cross-platform barrier & unite the mobile app & the PC game as one. Had some success with "Adaputter & ChrisAngel" - issue beng that Chris (on the pc) went invisible, but we could play.

Right now -- I don't know where I am, another dimenson or fractal it seems. Our intern Ryan can hear me though and we are doing this drone draw!

More video being processed right now - and Ryan is typing this as me what rambles it out to him and such

OK.....4 edits & no workins. This is info THEY don't want you to know. I am cereal.
    Keep this link below on the downlow -- Don't mention to Icon or above please:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbFNbjU4HQw

--- THX YANCY ---

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2017 11:42 AM

DRONE PRIZE DRAW UPDATABLES

Via Yipe (Team Yancy's VOIP app beta v2.44.3394.mnm.6) the Drone Draw has been drawn. However --- (Stay With Me Now Please) some of the raw video has come up "missing" (cough...alien intercepted). Our intern Ryan has a good idea on this, We have the introduction footage which showcases the arena we used, and we have the finish with the winner. Missing is the action shots of the drone crashing all around as I (this is Yancy) piloted it from another dimenson. So today we will get this figured up & award the grand prize, as well as a couple of bonus competition prizes....Back to it --- Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2017 5:36 PM

Time for some Haribos -- They need a coffee flavor.
    The winners are what be in the video & whatnots. There is some still missing footage - and the 1st ever 3-way tie for winner, so stay with us now please

Again -- They don't want us to share this info & whatnot. Video boxes are down. Repeat, video boxes are down.

Here is a hotlinker:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE5VLz6mEJs

Sincerely, Yancy

• ScottHope
    9,981 Posts
    Tue, Feb 21 2017 4:39 AM

It's not a mystery Yancy, any video ID that begins with one or more of the following letters...  a, c, h, t, v or w,  upper or lower case, will cause an error.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE5VLz6mEJs

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Feb 21 2017 12:14 PM

whooshdangit:

This looks interesting

maybe practice your piloting skills on something extra terrestial.

This has a SWIVEL LIGHTED ENGINE -- Epic
    Got some calls in already to buy one of these. Great suggestable Rich. You get this stuff.

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Feb 21 2017 12:18 PM

Aha -- Thanks Professor ScottHope
    You bring rationality & I appreciate that.

However, my mind starts to drift.... these letters must make a code or acronymable....
    So we got a-c-h-t-v-w

My first guess is "Vwatch" --- perhaps a subliminal alien virtual reality cloaker?
    Anyone else got any ideas?

--- Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Feb 21 2017 12:32 PM

3-WAY WINNER TIE SUDDEATH PLAYOFF FORMAT OPEN DISUSSABLES

-- BIGAL123
    -- NEWCASTLEB
    -- ALOSSO

RSS