Forums

Help › Forums

Puttin' On The Blitz - Saturday Marathon Challenge

Sat, Mar 4 2017 3:10 PM (91 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 7:15 PM

Hello Friends -- This is Yancy

Recently my "Completion of Rounds % Badge" turned yellow on me after 5+ years on WGT & never have I quit a round playing with others - I am cereal. But last couple months been doing more "playing with friends" up here and suffered thru many many disconnected games, usually with my laptop re-booting as well - so now chance of getting back to the same game. Disconnects are on the mend --- That's what I have heard & whatnots & I need help getting some matches under my belt to get my "% Badge" back to green aka very good completion percentage. So -- (Stay With Me Now Please) -- Thanks to help in the forums, I have been advised to play 30-50 Blitz games with others to get my numbers in order for me to earn back my good standing here. So I am trying this:

HELP YANCY GO GREEN SATURDAY BLITZ MATCH BENDER
    SATURDAY 2/4/2017 -- 12PM PST TILL QUESTION MARK
    GOAL IS TO GET MY GREEN ROUNDS COMPLETED BADGE BACK

WILL PLAY 50 MATCHES -- MAYBE MORE
    MYSTERY PACKAGE AWARDED BY RANDOM DRONE DRAW
    HIT ME UP VIA MESSAGE OR PROFILE OR WHATNOTS

SINCERELY, I AM YANCY
    @TEAMYANCY

THERE IS A MYSTERY PRIZE TO BE WON BY SOMEONE -- ALL ARE WELCOME TO COME OUT & PLAY A ROUND - THE MORE THE MERRIER - FUNTIMES FOR SURE -- ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE POST HERE

Hoping some others might help me out here if you can play a round of Blitzers with me tomorrow --- Hit me hard if I am green --- Message me if you are a firms for a match

PS - There will be XP Boost (alien green juice) served as refreshables. As well as a Mystery Prize given in a random "Drone-Draw" for all those who play. This is a real item that will be sent in the mails and whatnots (Worldwide). If you are leary of the mystery prize -- Then a sleeve of Calloways or sumpins can be substituted.

REFRESHMENTS WILL BE SERVED TO ALL PLAYERS:

Gonna go to bed really early tonight (Mostly)
    Regards, Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 7:16 PM

For those not familiar with "Blitz Matches" heres a linker --- you got to scroll down a ways but all the info you need is there:

http://www.wgt.com/help.aspx#matchplay

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2017 6:24 AM

Mr. Yancy,

I'll help you get back to your rock star status. I'll be on around 4:00pm PST.

Looking forward to some fun!

MC

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2017 6:26 AM

Ill be looking for ya Yancy ..

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2017 11:55 AM

Thanks to everyone!
    I am gonna take a little 5-minute walk --- get some fresh air, then its GO-TIME

--- I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2017 12:03 PM

So....figure this out as we go
    I am green-balled and will take on all players

--- Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2017 12:16 PM

So far.....Well......
    Doc Moose stepped up & we were about to start --- and I noticed hes a yellow badge guy as well --- Machine locks up. So I am now -1 to start LOL

Cleaned and scrubbed my CPU --- Should be good now
    Back to green and ready for all takers

THX -- Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2017 1:03 PM

TWO WORDS: GREMLINS

Me and Yasch made it to #9 --- Then Crash

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2017 1:04 PM

THX DOC MOOSE ---- ONE MATCH IN THE BOOKS
    CLOSE ONE TOO

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2017 1:05 PM

Well nows , after a WTF WGT disco moment before the first tee, I took a break & when I got back, got's my game on with Mr. Ambassador. A real nail biter which he pulled off on the 9th by a couple hundred points. Congrats Yance, good times.

Doc :)

Edit: Lol, make that 127 points :)

RSS