Help › Forums

Puttin' On The Blitz - Saturday Marathon Challenge

Sat, Mar 4 2017 3:10 PM (91 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2017 5:15 PM

YankeeJim:

4 words.  Is the yellow gone?   :-)

And a few more word,s .  Be it not the yellow badge , but more of a True  Blue  player . What makes a Special point to this game ? 

Riddle me that Bat Man .

OPY 

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2017 7:29 PM

I be yeller too. Been that way for quite some time. All 'cause o' disco inferno WGT crapola. If it gets fixed, all good, if not, all on WGT, not me, jumped through enough hoops ( iffin' ya knows what i mean ).

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 11:57 AM

Still going for the green.....Prize draw being configured

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 12:33 PM

For those what be of the curiousables - Here's answer to the trivia contest:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 12:37 PM

YankeeJim:
    4 words.  Is the yellow gone?   :-)

Nopes......Still working on it....Can a feller get a "revenge" game?

Also --- gonna try to count the completes & dsconnects thru this to establishable a "benchmark" if you will for others in same situatonable.

--- Yance

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 1:30 PM

YancyCan:
    Can a feller get a "revenge" game?

Sure. When I'm green it's to play.   :-)

• amateur4sure
    2,187 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 2:56 PM

Yancy if I can help ya out in getting you Superstar Green status back please gimme a shout!

5-7hrs between us but I`m on an awful lot...

Chris

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 10:35 PM

amateur4sure:
    Yancy if I can help ya out in getting you Superstar Green status back please gimme a shout!

Thanks Much - Appreciate The Enthusiasm
    That what be very kind and whatnots -- This mission has me on unusuables hours & you might see me here at anytime, if you see me on - red or green or blue - message me or post all up on my profile page and we can rock a round out - would finish whatever game I was in first of course. Sent you a friend request just nows.

Thanks to all for the ongoing help & interest on this one. Endgame is to get a benchmark number on what differentials are used in this mathematical. Something that any WGTer could refer to if/when they were in similar situatonables,
    Keen on getting back my green
    --- Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2017 1:57 PM

Prepping up for the "Random Drone Prize Draw" -- Anyone who engaged with and/or played a Blitzer round made this list below. If someone is missing - Please contact me on the ASAPS.  THX - Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2017 2:00 PM

For those not familiar with the "Drone Draws" here is a previous one:

Best of Luck -- Yancy

RSS