Forums

Help › Forums

Puttin' On The Blitz - Saturday Marathon Challenge

Sat, Mar 4 2017 3:10 PM (91 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2017 2:49 PM

A major discoverable-Yancy likes pain!!   Maybe you should talk to Rocky's corner man in where he goes "no pain, no pain" while Rocky's bleeding all over.  LOL

For some reason he wanted me to expose this so here goes.........

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2017 5:03 PM

Here we go with some more scorecards from today:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2017 5:11 PM

Now I got some new news out there today --- of the paranormable nature --- and when I talked about it (shhhh you guys) almost instantly things got weird and disconnects often followed --- here is some quick pix for you

Much much more to follow as a video investigatable. Stay with me now please.

There is also a wrap-up video to follow, explaining the prizes and how that's gonna work. No worries if you were involved in any way --- your in the "Drone Draw" for the prize!

Big thanks to everyone involved --- I know it was frustratables, but certain it was that I made a paranormal disclosure and I got two words here: Gremlins

Here you see a match in re-connect mode --- We do not know who the "unknown player" was trying to re-connect. Obviously, they had a "tail" out on us on the course:

Another oddity --- (self-explanables not):

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2017 5:13 PM

STAY TUNED --- CHECK BACK -- DE-BRIEFING TO FOLLOW ASAP

BIG THANKS TO ALL - APPRECIATE ALL THE HELP TO TRY AND GET ME BACK TO THE GREEN COMPLETION BADGE

REGARDS, YANCY

PS - SORRY I AM TYPING IN CAPS NOW, CANNOT STOP

• alosso
    21,027 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2017 9:23 PM

YancyCan:

Not the only weirdness....

1) First game, only Yancy and I. It went well until he mentioned "the sky", followed by a discon which left me with a stalled game, some indicator spinning next to his name.

Had to X out, found Y not to be active for a few minutes. Also, the game did not come back to continue it - just the usual main game screen.

2) Game with Yancy and alanti, Y disconnected late, after gifting us the XP boosts as promised, and obviously after the inconsistency shown in his second picture. A and I finished the game in two.

3) The game offered a re-match with a fourth player (spinning) - see pic above. I was able to tee off the game nevertheless, but Y disconned early this time, A and I finished the game without problems.

Earlier in this game, we talked about a possible gift/discon correlation, and Alan said that fmagnets had begged NOT to gift him during (RG) games because that might cause trouble.

In hindsight, we started three games to help our friend Yancy but pushed him only deeper into trouble with three out of three discons :(  As a friend, I stopped the action at that point.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2017 9:54 AM

alosso:
    In hindsight, we started three games to help our friend Yancy but pushed him only deeper into trouble with three out of three discons :(  As a friend, I stopped the action at that point.

Excellent Paranormal Documentables!
    Stuff Happened --- I am cereal. Much appreciation for the help & adventures we went thru. May have overdone it some --- Not the 12+ hours I was playing the WGT --- went to hard with the intensive immersive training moves I implementebles. This is not over --- will try to be online for more Blitzes best I can -- little sore & whatnots. Videos are being processed right now & our intern Ryan showed up this AM - amazing all things considered. There will be a de-briefing video up in the next 24 hours (allegedly)

For Fun -- Here is a very short clip he has already worked up from our master files:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2017 3:31 PM

WGT Blitz Bender Saturday With Yancy - De-Briefing

Yancy thanks the WGTers for an intriguable event all up on the WGT.com, of which the goal was to play a marathon of multi-player games to get his green badge back. He had been bumped down to the yellow badge of shame

Hmmm.....they are trying to keep us from knowing what we know. Video will not post, but here is a link in the meantime. Having a paranormal panic attack --- BB ASAP

https://youtu.be/HNb6P94Hnfo

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2017 4:27 PM

Two word,s ,,   Epic 

OPY

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2017 4:53 PM

4 words.  Is the yellow gone?   :-)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2017 5:07 PM

YankeeJim:
    4 words.  Is the yellow gone?

Good question.

So Mr. Yancy,

You still yella or are you alien green yet?

MC

RSS