Forums

Help › Forums

Puttin' On The Blitz - Saturday Marathon Challenge

Sat, Mar 4 2017 3:10 PM (91 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,013 Posts
    Tue, Feb 21 2017 12:41 PM

Yes Yancy, you are absolutely correct, the letters do rearrange to make watchv which, if you look at any YouTube URL, you will see them there. The video fault lies with WGT. They adjusted the embedding code when videos went from flash to HTML5, and the code unfortunately strips out those letters if they appear at the front of the video ID, and if the video ID contains less than eleven characters, it will fail to work.  : )

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 10:04 AM

ONE WORD: MY APLOGABLES

This drone draw chase the green badge event is NOT over. Currently working up an epic, across the board 3-way playoff between the original winners, and theres a few bonus winners as well. However, I must take a small  break from the WGT & all else as me and my family are under an imminent attack from the planet Mercury.

You know that I do not roll like this, I gots extreme circumstances going.... So we have all had the jalapeno cheese filled "Poppers" I presume. They are peppers rolled in bread coating, filled with cheese then deep fried. Well....that cheese gets really hot. You know this. 3 nights ago, as I was working on the new drone draw 3man elimination set --- it was breaktime and I had some of these to chomp on. They are very tasty by the way. On the second pepper --- I bit down and what happened next is otherworldly. This pepper had not had air inside so when I popped said popper the cheese spooged out --- this time it went up and INTO my nose. Gots me one sore nose and a big burn across the tip right now.

Takes a lot to keep me (I am Yancy) down but this did it....
    Please check back in 3/4 days here --- I promise to not klet you downs.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

ALSO --- so I saw this on Bethpage. Way left in the trees, is this not the yellow badge of shame? Too low to be a branch cut-off circle.....

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 10:04 AM

ONE WORD: MY APLOGABLES

This drone draw chase the green badge event is NOT over. Currently working up an epic, across the board 3-way playoff between the original winners, and theres a few bonus winners as well. However, I must take a small  break from the WGT & all else as me and my family are under an imminent attack from the planet Mercury.

You know that I do not roll like this, I gots extreme circumstances going.... So we have all had the jalapeno cheese filled "Poppers" I presume. They are peppers rolled in bread coating, filled with cheese then deep fried. Well....that cheese gets really hot. You know this. 3 nights ago, as I was working on the new drone draw 3man elimination set --- it was breaktime and I had some of these to chomp on. They are very tasty by the way. On the second pepper --- I bit down and what happened next is otherworldly. This pepper had not had air inside so when I popped said popper the cheese spooged out --- this time it went up and INTO my nose. Gots me one sore nose and a big burn across the tip right now.

Takes a lot to keep me (I am Yancy) down but this did it....
    Please check back in 3/4 days here --- I promise to not klet you downs.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

ALSO --- so I saw this on Bethpage. Way left in the trees, is this not the yellow badge of shame? Too low to be a branch cut-off circle.....

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2017 12:17 AM

YancyCan:

I think it's for this...a yellow warning for off-pathers...

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 9:52 AM

THE 3-MAN SUDDEN DEATH DRONE DRAW ARENA IS READY
     --- STAY WITH US NOW - FILMING IS IMMENENTS
     --- ADDITONAL WINNERS OF BONUS PRIZES TO BE ANNOUNCED
     --- "THE PHANTOM FOURSOME" AWARDS
     --- "TRASH TALKER EXTRADOINAIRE" AWARD
     --- "MOST INTRIGUBALE CHATTER" AWARD
     ---  MORE AS THEY POP INTO ME HEAD

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 10:43 PM

Hi Yancy

YancyCan:

Have you checked this yellow appearing for any 3D properties, tried maybe scratching your screen? I'm thinking yellow badge of second cheese pepper , I had a similar unsurmountable with a donut once.

Hope there's no lasting damage been done, and burnt or scorched appendages soon up and running as usual (well not running, but you know what I mean).

Trying hard to stay with you...   stay safe (you are Yancy)

Rich

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2017 11:12 PM

whooshdangit:

Have you checked this yellow appearing for any 3D properties, tried maybe scratching your screen? I'm thinking yellow badge of second cheese pepper , I had a similar unsurmountable with a donut once.

Hope there's no lasting damage been done, and burnt or scorched appendages soon up and running as usual (well not running, but you know what I mean).

Trying hard to stay with you...   stay safe (you are Yancy)

Rich

One Word: Aloe Vera

That jalapeno popper incident will haunt me forever -- What happened was that one had no air-holes so it was literallyables like a air-compression powered pain popper. Was leaning over plate, as most just gush cheese out side. This one propelled the molten cheese into my nostril and all over tip of nose. I remember doing a hasty nose blow, then falling to my knees going "what happened?". Got a scab on end of my nose -- which Aloe Vera is handling nicely and the inside is still raw and hurts like a whatnot most of the time still. Don't think I could re-enact this --- one in million shot maybes. However, the show must go on as people what said and such.

BUT -- STAY WITH ME NOW

TOMORROW 3/1/2017 -- LIVE DRONE DRAW

3-MAN SUDDEN DEATH PLAYOFF
    WATCH VIA TWITTER
    ---- 12:30pm PST

SEARCH FOR @TEAMYANCY

MORE INFO UP ASAPS --- TONIGHT MAYBES & FOR SURES IN THE AM
    3-MEN ENTER --- ONE PLAYER BELOW WILL BE CROWNED KING:

-- NEWCASTLEB

-- BIGAL123

-- ALOSSO

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2017 11:18 PM

pmm711:

PMM711 --- That's MisterWGT below hanging a hard right into the trees (aka Squatchin')
    I am cereal.

--- Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 11:31 AM

BETA TESTS GOING WELL -- VIDEO OF ARENA NOW WATCHABLES

LIVE DRONE DRAW VIA TWITTER BETWEEN 12:30 - 1PM PST USA

https://twitter.com/teamyancy

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 1:21 PM

CONGRATS TO BIGAL123

Video can be watched here - or on Twitter (esp. easy with the app)

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1djGXvXweVdxZ

Will return shortly with the winners list and more whatnots.
    Thanks to all for the help!

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

RSS