Forums

Help › Forums

Puttin' On The Blitz - Saturday Marathon Challenge

Sat, Mar 4 2017 3:10 PM (91 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2017 1:05 PM

This gets weirder..... Now the live video is just gone.....It was there.....Went yesterday to award the prizes etc & its gone....But, our grand prize winner BigAl123 saw it live -- he can corroberatables that this event took place (second time -- second fail).

Working today to do damage control and award a bunch of prizes -- check back soon.
    Heres a screen shot of the "Drone Draw Arena" --- Where we had quite the dramatic battle -- Alosso went down first, then it was a tangled mess with NewcastleB & BigAl, where the drone had them both pinned (but not down) --- then upon reverseal of the engines threw down NewcastleB & somehow BigAl123 kept his head up to win

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2017 1:58 PM

Gonna start with the bonus prizes added during the competition -- Since the video was "lost" - doing photo re-creationables:

PRIZE: 2 late 1970's Yankee Novelty Sport Cards - Sticker card & the kind that when you tilt it the image changes and whatnots!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2017 2:08 PM

Sorry guys, You were left out of the "Drone Draw" by mistake (our intern Ryan's fault) so:

PRIZE: ALL YOU FELLERS GET A SLEEVE OF ALIEN GREEN WGT BALLS

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2017 2:16 PM

PRIZE: Since me and CobraRed had a chattler about Manchester -- where he be from and such -- we of course talked soccer & I remembered I had this card -- apparently this guy had a storied career -- this was early in his career circa 1977

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2017 2:20 PM

THE KING OF THE BLITZ BENDER ---- BIGAL123

"Winner, Winner, Special Dinner ! It was fun to compete, congrats to the other finalists!! "

Now --- He must decide between the Yancy Mystery Box or Calloways

Runners Up ALOSSO and NEWCASTLEB won a sleeve of WGT alien green balls!

If other winners would rather receive virtual prize aka WGT alien green golf balls over the physical gift via the USPS --- please contact me (I am Yancy)

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2017 9:02 PM

Glad to see you equipped all the winners with level three hazmat suits Mr. Ambassador, one can never be too careful. It just ain't safe out there anymore, that's why I'm always suited up whens I play.

Doc :)

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2017 9:15 PM

YancyCan:
    Runners Up ALOSSO and NEWCASTLEB won a sleeve of WGT alien green balls!

Thank you so much Yancy!

The valuables award, combined with the beautiful blue jumpsuit - it's overwhelmables and shockers to receive such honourables!

Thank you again!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Mar 4 2017 7:13 AM

YancyCan:
    PRIZE: 2 late 1970's Yankee Novelty Sport Cards - Sticker card & the kind that when you tilt it the image changes and whatnots!

What a score!! A tremendous prize, Yancy, thank you many muches.

I currently have a bidding war from collectors going on and it's up to $3.97!! What a steal.  :-D

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Mar 4 2017 8:22 AM

YankeeJim:
    What a score!! A tremendous prize, Yancy, thank you many muches.

Sounds like you guys had a delerioso great time...but is Yancy still yellow?  If so, we must resolve this issue in the near future.

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Sat, Mar 4 2017 10:08 AM

Logged on this afternoon and found a very pleasant surprise!!!  Thanks so much Mr.Yancy sir

Thomas

RSS