Dear Pabby

Mon, Dec 13 2021 8:56 AM (251 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,520 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2017 4:45 PM

opyeuclid:

pmm711:

OPY-Wan Kenobi ,

As for a 5-Star, 4-Star, or whatever rating...Pabby doesn't worry about critics and what they think...and neither should you. 

Good Luck! (with the accuracy of star ratings on Yelp, WGT, Angie's List, etc.)

Dear Pabby .  I also could care less about said stars ,  Its just that in a way I feel sorry for whoever from the other side has some need to bring something fun down , no reason or rime .   Some poor sob out there in WGT land can not enjoy the game for what it is . 

OPY

OPY-Wan Kenobi ,

Those on The Dark Side have a much different agenda.  As we are well aware...life is too short to not enjoy a wee bit of satirical banter.

As always...thank you very much for the support!

Good Luck! (with convincing others to join us on The Light(er) Side of "The Course")

May The Course Be With You...

Pabby

• pmm711
    5,520 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2017 5:08 PM

adaputter:

dear pabby,

can you tell me about.....ISD...0220696,?

Adaputter,

I believe there's a pill for that.

Good Luck! (with dealing with your apathy)

Pabby

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2017 8:02 PM

Dear Pabby,

i tried your advice, but, my avatar is having none of it. In fact, I can't recall the last time I've been spoken to like that ! If I repeated half of what he said, I'd definately get placed on the naughty seat fer a long time. Once again, just how do I get him to buckle down an' focus 'cause his game is killin' me.

Doc :)

• craigswan
    31,000 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2017 12:39 AM

Dear pabby ,

Since my wife and I attended our first NFL game between Miami dolphins and New England patriots she has went off having  sex with me

She tells me the only way she can get in the mood now is by fantasizing about new England quarterback tom brady. She apparently wants to run her fingers through his chest hair at every opportunity . Her daily dose of chardonnay has been swapped for sam adam's boston lager .

Can you tell me why she keeps screaming touchdown . .I thought that was a science fiction thing starring john barrowman and we all know which way he leans .

• pmm711
    5,520 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2017 10:04 AM

drmoose:

Dear Pabby,

i tried your advice, but, my avatar is having none of it. In fact, I can't recall the last time I've been spoken to like that ! If I repeated half of what he said, I'd definately get placed on the naughty seat fer a long time. Once again, just how do I get him to buckle down an' focus 'cause his game is killin' me.

Doc,

I know sometimes it can seem as if we're at our peak in this game.  When that occurs then I think the focus has to be on having fun...nothing else.  Maybe you should just focus on Alt-Shot, Skins, or Match Play for a while.  This will allow you to chat with some friends, get advice, relax, and forget about scoring.

Now, maybe the WGT devs can create a course on the moon for you.  Then your drives, even on par 5s, would most likely be hitting the greens.  Think of it...a game without iron play.  You'd only have to carry a driver, putter, and possible one short wedge.  That lighter load might be enough to help you relax.  That just might be what the doctor ordered...and possibly needs to gain a bit of momentum once again.  Think of something along these lines...

And if we can get that lunar course designed and going then a few rounds up there with EasyEdward, Esq. from The Peoples Club might regenerate your game.  He isn't named EasyEd because he's tense and nervous...relaxation could be all your game needs.  EE will definitely be able to get your avi to focus...or else face charges of animal abuse.  This way you have someone else helping to control that fowl-mouthed avi of yours.

Good Luck! (with overcoming the Yancy influence)

Pabby

• pmm711
    5,520 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2017 10:23 AM

craigswan:

Dear pabby ,

Since my wife and I attended our first NFL game between Miami dolphins and New England patriots she has went off having  sex with me

She tells me the only way she can get in the mood now is by fantasizing about new England quarterback tom brady. She apparently wants to run her fingers through his chest hair at every opportunity . Her daily dose of chardonnay has been swapped for sam adam's boston lager .

Can you tell me why she keeps screaming touchdown . .I thought that was a science fiction thing starring john barrowman and we all know which way he leans .

Craig,

A PR friend of mine with the Patriots told me Brady sent your wife a personalized pocket rocket shaped like a football.

Evidently your wife is a very smart woman.  She realized she had to take matters into her own hands....

"TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!  TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!  TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!...ooooh Tom"

Good Luck! (but I highly doubt you'll ever be back between the uprights)

"TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!  TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!  TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!...ooooh Tom"

Pabby

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2017 12:07 PM

Sorry Pabby, another great thread being totally violated by the trolls. No answer required, I have it figured out.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2017 2:42 PM

Dear Pabby,

TYVM fer the advice, i'm gonna restock with 10 sleeves of my favorite balls, hit that course, an' just chill the eff out ( no water hazards there ). My Avi can get with the program, or not, don't mean diddly to me anymore. I got's my New Years Resolution problem ( monitor / screen size/ aspect/ ratio etc.) pretty well reconfiggered., an' I should be good to go shortly. Things is lookin' up. With any luck , i'll catch ya in the short grass.

Signed;

Totally rejahoovinated,

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:40 PM

Dear Pabby,

I recently met the Doc, appears to be a nice guy. I heard he had some trouble with his new monitor. Frustration building kind of stuff.

I see that he has turned to you for advice, seems like the right thing to do with your sage knowledge you willing give, even handedly.

My worry Pabby, is his last sign off. "rejahoovinated"

I knew a lot of people when at the end of their rope, with no where to seemingly turn, gave themselves to a higher power looking for the answers.

Could you please let the Doc know, that I have seen a rejahoovinated witness before. I think he may be making a bad decision as he will be directed to go door to door once a month talking to people about his rejahoovination.

This may have a pyridoxal effect on his game he is desperately trying to rejahoovinate.

Splitting time between both entities without the proper matrix is dangerous.

Paradoxes are nothing to be trifled with, dimensional drifting and all.

• pmm711
    5,520 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2017 7:54 PM

gonfission:

Dear Pabby,

I recently met the Doc, appears to be a nice guy. I heard he had some trouble with his new monitor. Frustration building kind of stuff.

I see that he has turned to you for advice, seems like the right thing to do with your sage knowledge you willing give, even handedly.

My worry Pabby, is his last sign off. "rejahoovinated"

I knew a lot of people when at the end of their rope, with no where to seemingly turn, gave themselves to a higher power looking for the answers.

Could you please let the Doc know, that I have seen a rejahoovinated witness before. I think he may be making a bad decision as he will be directed to go door to door once a month talking to people about his rejahoovination.

This may have a pyridoxal effect on his game he is desperately trying to rejahoovinate.

Splitting time between both entities without the proper matrix is dangerous.

Paradoxes are nothing to be trifled with, dimensional drifting and all.

Gonfission,

There is no need to worry as Doc is a friend of Flip Wilson's and both of them are Rejahoovinated Bystanders. They're like the Witnesses, only don’t want to get involved.

Good Luck! (with your attempt to reel in those fast moving atoms)

Pabby

RSS