Help › Forums

Dear Pabby

Mon, Dec 13 2021 8:56 AM (251 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2017 12:41 AM

craigswan:

Dear pabby ,

I want to update my twitter avator to something funny .

Should it be a funny picture or a funny slogan?

I'm not convinced men should be on Twitter at all. Something doesn't feel right about it. I can't picture Clark Gable or Cary Grant tippy-tapping on the keyboard all day, desperate to share their misspelt gossip and irrelevant TV commentary with anyone who's listening.

I like tweeting. But then, I am craven and needy. And that doesn't matter, as I don't care if women don't want to sleep with me. Oh, who am I kidding; of course I care if women don't want to sleep with me. However, it is not an immediate practical problem.

By the way, I am not talking to you, the chap who wrote this letter. I'm talking to other men who might be eavesdropping. The chap who wrote this letter thinks he ought to be decorating his Twitter page with a "funny avatar".

Craig,

Me thinks it's best if you go with this one...and not just on Twitter...but on WGT too.

Good Luck! (with sanely tweeting)

Pabby

P.S.  Me also thinks this picture will soon become my first "canned" response.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2017 12:49 AM

craigswan:

So pabby going back to my son's wedding in Miami .

I'm a  musician so I'm trying to decide which organ to pack for the wedding guests .

I prefer the teenie genie Hammond aurora .

Have you ever touched a Hammond  and experienced the joy of the organ ?

And is it appropriate to wear a kilt whilst playing with my organ ?

Craig,

No need to pack an organ for the wedding in Miami.  Just go to South Beach and you can rent one (or more) to ensure you're completely satisfied.  And just an FYI...those organ renters won't care what the hell you're wearing as just about anything you can think of is appropriate there.

Good Luck! (with leaving MIami without first having to visit an Urgent Care)

Pabby

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2017 6:24 AM

pmm711:

craigswan:

So pabby going back to my son's wedding in Miami .

I'm a  musician so I'm trying to decide which organ to pack for the wedding guests .

I prefer the teenie genie Hammond aurora .

Have you ever touched a Hammond  and experienced the joy of the organ ?

And is it appropriate to wear a kilt whilst playing with my organ ?

Craig,

No need to pack an organ for the wedding in Miami.  Just go to South Beach and you can rent one (or more) to ensure you're completely satisfied.  And just an FYI...those organ renters won't care what the hell you're wearing as just about anything you can think of is appropriate there.

Good Luck! (with leaving MIami without first having to visit an Urgent Care)

Pabby

They will also rent you a monkey.  Little red hat and tin cup included.:)

ct

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2017 6:52 AM

Dear pabby ,

I am in the middle of writing an e-mail to my landlord about some problems with the property .

Would you agree that I would be 100% correct in complaining . Maybe you can help me with my grammar .

Dear sir ,

"I am writing on behalf of my sink which is coming away from the wall."  and also "Our toilet  seat is broken in half and now it is in three pieces."

".My wife has  had the odd job man down on the floor six times, but still had no satisfaction." "Please send a man with clean tools to finish the job .

And finally

"I want to complain about the farmer across the road; every morning at 6am his ...  co ck wakes me up and it's getting too much."

".He  has a large erection in the back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous."

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2017 8:38 AM

craigswan:

Dear pabby ,

I am in the middle of writing an e-mail to my landlord about some problems with the property .

Would you agree that I would be 100% correct in complaining . Maybe you can help me with my grammar .

Dear sir ,

"I am writing on behalf of my sink which is coming away from the wall."  and also "Our toilet  seat is broken in half and now it is in three pieces."

".My wife has  had the odd job man down on the floor six times, but still had no satisfaction." "Please send a man with clean tools to finish the job .

And finally

"I want to complain about the farmer across the road; every morning at 6am his co ck wakes me up and it's getting too much."

".He  has a large erection in the back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous."

Craig,

I google earth'd your neighbor's farm...and guess what?  All of your issues stem from over there.  Just take a look at how big that farmer's cockk truly is...

So your gripe is with the farmer and not your landlord.  Let me break it down for you...

1) Your sink has come away from the wall due to the land vibrations caused by the farmer walking his overly large, humongous cockk.

2) Your toilet seat - Cracked in halves or thirds is the least of your worries.  This occurred because the farmer's cockk is toilet trained.  I'll get to why this is pertinent in a minute.

3) The kitchen floor - Did you realize the odd job man happens to be the farmer?  The floor is still dirty because your wife found out that huge, toilet trained cockk he has isn't the only one he strolls around with during his walks...comprende?  So getting back to #2 above...the farmer's humongous, toilet trained cocck broke your toilet seat while unattended and whilst your wife was taking care of the farmer's other humongous cockk he strolls.  Again...your toilet seat issue is with the farmer...not your landlord.

4) But you knew all of the above already as you've been in your farmer's back garden snooping around.  You're lucky that humongous, toilet trained cockk of his didn't poke you in the a$$ whilst you were being curious over there.

5) Oh, and BTW...your wife has cleaned all the tools of all the odd job men in the area.  Are you sure you really want her to begin working with another?  I'd rethink this.

So...since you have no gripe with your landlord fixing the grammar for you was useless and unnecessary.

Good Luck! (with leaving the courtroom without a trespassing violation and a divorce decree)

Pabby

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2017 8:55 AM

Pabby, your unlimited knowledge of all issues small and large is quite impressive. I see you becoming the official savior of all members of WGT. So many of us have issues we haven't even discussed yet. For those that have spoken you have had an immediate and insightful response. You are to be commended Sir. I only hope you can resolve the myriad of problems that our friend Craig has. The poor man seems to be spinning in circles with no resolve in sight.

Renni

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2017 1:02 PM

Thank you pabby for your quick and useful replies to some of my immediate problems .

It is true my head is spinning renni but once again i need advice .

Driving home from work  in my sporty mercedes  i was involved in a collision .

"The accident happened because I had one eye on the lorry in front, one eye on the pedestrian and the other on the car behind." "The pedestrian ran for the pavement, but I got him."  "I saw a slow moving, sad faced old gentleman as he bounced off the roof of my car." "I didn't think the speed limit applied after midnight".

"I was then  thrown from the car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows." "I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat found that I had a fractured skull."

The police said "The indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth." Did they mean me . "I am now on my way to the doctor with rear end trouble after  my universal joint gave way.

I have started to fill in the compensation claim form , Do these answers seem ok to you .

Question : What warning was given by you? Answer : Horn.

Question : What warning was given by the other party? Answer : Moo. .

Question : Could either driver have done anything to avoid the accident?

Answer : Travelled by bus? 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2017 3:49 PM

pmm711:

OPY-Wan Kenobi ,

As for a 5-Star, 4-Star, or whatever rating...Pabby doesn't worry about critics and what they think...and neither should you. 

Good Luck! (with the accuracy of star ratings on Yelp, WGT, Angie's List, etc.)

Dear Pabby .  I also could care less about said stars ,  Its just that in a way I feel sorry for whoever from the other side has some need to bring something fun down , no reason or rime .   Some poor sob out there in WGT land can not enjoy the game for what it is . 

OPY

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2017 4:09 PM

craigswan:

Thank you pabby for your quick and useful replies to some of my immediate problems .

It is true my head is spinning renni but once again i need advice .

Driving home from work  in my sporty mercedes  i was involved in a collision .

"The accident happened because I had one eye on the lorry in front, one eye on the pedestrian and the other on the car behind." "The pedestrian ran for the pavement, but I got him."  "I saw a slow moving, sad faced old gentleman as he bounced off the roof of my car." "I didn't think the speed limit applied after midnight".

"I was then  thrown from the car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows." "I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat found that I had a fractured skull."

The police said "The indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth." Did they mean me . "I am now on my way to the doctor with rear end trouble after  my universal joint gave way.

I have started to fill in the compensation claim form , Do these answers seem ok to you .

Question : What warning was given by you? Answer : Horn.

Question : What warning was given by the other party? Answer : Moo. .

Question : Could either driver have done anything to avoid the accident?

Answer : Travelled by bus? 

Craig,

I hate to answer this way...BUT...You are as stupid as a box of rocks.  The Compensation Claim Form answers and fractured skull are the least of your worries.  The police have video evidence of you being an accomplice in the train robbery that took place 8rs before your stated accident.  I was able to get a few still shots which I've attached below. 

So here's what your dealing with;

1) Cited for speeding, reckless driving, and destruction of property

2) The pedestrian you walloped maliciously with your Benz has retained the best ambulance chasing lawyer in town and will be filing his case against you shortly

3) The pink Corvette you used to fetch the train robbers, Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head, was reported stolen late last night.  You're being charged with Grand Theft Auto.  They found coins from the robbery in the Corvette as well as the eye patches you tried to use to disguise the fact that you're an alien.  As if an eye patch was going to make you look human.  WTF were you thinking?  And to make matters worse, they were able to match your DNA from the accident scene to the DNA found on the eye patch.  The prosecution's case is becoming ironclad to say the least.

4) The fact that you drove the getaway car also makes you an accomplice to the train robbery.  You're facing multiple felony charges in reference to this robbery...in fact, too many to list here.

Now, the police may be wiling to cut a deal with you if you'll turn in your two accomplice buddies and also lead them to the whereabouts of Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head, who are still on the run. 

They've ruled out any hope for a temporary insanity defense due to your "priors"...the prior posts you've made on this blog, as well as other blogs.  Yes, social media has ended up being your worst enemy.

I wish I had better news but I don't.  I know this isn't the answer you were looking forward to reading but facts are facts.

Good Luck! (with ever getting paroled and still being an anal virgin if you do)

Pabby

P.S. Rumor has it the police convinced your mom to testify against you.  She evidently gave them pictures of you in your youth riding to school on the short bus.  So that last answer you gave on your Compensation Claim Form might not have been a smart one.  Everyone knows that a Mercedes driver would never think of taking a bus.  I guess next time answer "Limo".

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2017 4:23 PM

dear pabby,

can you tell me about.....ISD...0220696,?

RSS