Mon, Dec 13 2021 8:56 AM (251 replies)
  • petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 2:19 AM

pmm711:

[link removed from quote]

Paul, that link isn't cool.

Please edit your post to remove it.

Not cool at all, dude. Expected better from you.

Violence, no matter what the provocation, is never an appropriate response.

Never.

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 4:02 AM

Dear pabby ,

My airbus flight back to heathrow terminal 5 was a little bit turbulent especially crossing the Bermuda triangle and Iceland's blue lagoon .

I sat in the middle of a row of 3 seats ., A nervous guy in the walkway and a little old lady by the  window .

Across the Bermuda triangle the little old lady asks - what is that whirring noise , it is giving me a headache,can you switch it off .  To be followed by - how do you wind the window down .

As we approached Iceland's blue lagoon they served lunch . This cheese and ham sandwich said the guy - what is in it . He went on - if we are landing early is that American or british time .

Not to be outdone I joined in . This lady pilot I asked - Do you think she can park this thing .

Anyway my question is - Do you think I have a good insurance claim . I told them I had forgotten my wife but they refused to turn around .

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 7:16 AM

craigswan:

Dear pabby ,

My airbus flight back to heathrow terminal 5 was a little bit turbulent especially crossing the Bermuda triangle and Iceland's blue lagoon .

I sat in the middle of a row of 3 seats ., A nervous guy in the walkway and a little old lady by the  window .

Across the Bermuda triangle the little old lady asks - what is that whirring noise , it is giving me a headache,can you switch it off .  To be followed by - how do you wind the window down .

As we approached Iceland's blue lagoon they served lunch . This cheese and ham sandwich said the guy - what is in it . He went on - if we are landing early is that American or british time .

Not to be outdone I joined in . This lady pilot I asked - Do you think she can park this thing .

Anyway my question is - Do you think I have a good insurance claim . I told them I had forgotten my wife but they refused to turn around .

Craig,

I actually know a guy who flies to New York or Miami with his wife.  She gets on a Transatlantic cruise while he flies to London, Paris, Athens or Rome for a vacation.  When she gets to Europe he flies to meet her.  They spend a few days together and then fly back home.  She likes to cruise more than tour while he's just the opposite.

As to your question...Sometimes things work out for the best...don't fight it.

Good Luck! (with accepting what some consider a gift from God)

Pabby

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 7:24 AM

petervcpt:

pmm711:

Never.

Peter,

Which link...The hooker fighting for her right to earn an honest living which was shown on the news or the one to the Naked Lunch snippets which is even more deplorable...or even despicable as it was called by the government...and was shown in theatres around the world? 

Good Luck! (with trying to do what even my wife hasn't been successful in doing yet..in her case think FB)

Pabby

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 8:00 AM

pmm711:

petervcpt:

pmm711:

Never.

Peter,

Which link...The hooker fighting for her right to earn an honest living which was shown on the news or the one to the Naked Lunch snippets which is even more deplorable...or even despicable as it was called by the government...and was shown in theatres around the world? 

Pabby

The liveleak link Paul. Please don't dissemble.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 9:28 AM

Dear Pabby,

Thanks for the advice, i don't know how I could've missed it, the signs were so obvious. Well, I confronted him an' he admitted he may have acquired an affinity to " bunker dust ", though he swears it's only the airborne particles the clubs kick up. At any rate, he has agreed to seek treatment.

My bigger concern at the moment, is how he's able to teleport himself from one course to another, which he refuses to discuss, I am currently conducting tests to see if this was a one time occurrence, or if he has discovered a rift in the space / time continuum. I'll keep you posted. In the meantime I have Team Yancy on paranormable alert status ( one can never be too careful ) an' I've given my txzdave decoder ring to Opy for safe keeping.

Signed,

My Avatar has issues,

Doc :)

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2017 3:39 AM

drmoose:

Dear Pabby,

Thanks for the advice, i don't know how I could've missed it, the signs were so obvious. Well, I confronted him an' he admitted he may have acquired an affinity to " bunker dust ", though he swears it's only the airborne particles the clubs kick up. At any rate, he has agreed to seek treatment.

My bigger concern at the moment, is how he's able to teleport himself from one course to another, which he refuses to discuss, I am currently conducting tests to see if this was a one time occurrence, or if he has discovered a rift in the space / time continuum. I'll keep you posted. In the meantime I have Team Yancy on paranormable alert status ( one can never be too careful ) an' I've given my Txsdave decoder ring to Opy for safe keeping.

Signed,

My Avatar has issues,

Doc :)

Doc,

Saw this and got to thinking...either your avi is playing a "best of" course OR he's out searching for his better half...

And his ability to teleport may be because he's been trying to pull more than just a rabbit out of his hat. 

Could be that squirrel is putting nutty thoughts into his head.

Good Luck! (with following the moose tracks)

Pabby

P.S. for your P.S. I wish there were more than one of those txzdave decoder rings.  That boy can be harder to understand than that Brazilian hooker.

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2017 7:27 AM

Dear pabby ,

Now that my adopted football team new England patriots and my hero tom brady are almost certain to win superbowl I have been asked to buy some superbowl weekend executive toys by my millionaire boss . If I can impress him I have a chance of being awarded the gold executive key for the manager's restroom .

Which two or three buys would you recommend .

I like the inflatable goals . Although the stress pen might be more useful .

One favour i need pabby is could you give me your address so i can get them delivered to you as a American address gives me free postage and then you could sent them on .

Thanks in anticipation .

Stress Ball Pen - Football

Inflatable Football Goal with Football

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2017 9:06 AM

craigswan:

Dear pabby ,

Now that my adopted football team new England patriots and my hero tom brady are almost certain to win superbowl I have been asked to buy some superbowl weekend executive toys by my millionaire boss . If I can impress him I have a chance of being awarded the gold executive key for the manager's restroom .

Which two or three buys would you recommend .

I like the inflatable goals . Although the stress pen might be more useful .

One favour i need pabby is could you give me your address so i can get them delivered to you as a American address gives me free postage and then you could sent them on .

Thanks in anticipation .

Stress Ball Pen - Football

Inflatable Football Goal with Football

Craig,

No need to buy 2 or 3 items...especially if the boss is a New England fan.  Just send him a special Tom Brady football...

Good Luck! (with getting that gold key...and my address)

Pabby

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 2:37 AM

Pabsty,         

I understand understood is overrated. Quotes can't quite quiet the known notes of no names.

Pebbles......How do we spell Onawmottapeea and where is its origin?

What does it mean and why should we know?

I'm sorry alfa beta spelling burly surely spells out my exit of slurring with blurring fading raiding of a last post that I have to promise.......I'll walk this one off.

Nah Man....I dig slingin' this.

I pop up.

~uncle Pecos~

RSS