Forums

Help › Forums

Dear Pabby

Mon, Dec 13 2021 8:56 AM (251 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2017 6:26 AM

Dear Pabby,

Apparently my avatar has developed a wanderlust and has taken to randomly touring the WGT Multiverse. This morning I distinctly remember leaving him at Pebble Beach to watch a replay, upon returning, he was taking his 7th shot on a par 5 @ Merion !

I've long suspected he's been up to something, could this be the work of a much larger conspiracy ? I mean, what he does on his own time is up to him, but, I just can't have him taking off, willy nilly, in the middle of a game. Help.

Signed,

Stay where I put ya, gol durnit !

Doc :)

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2017 10:56 PM

opyeuclid:

pmm711:

opyeuclid:

pmm711:

OPY-wan Kenobi,

Me thinks we should just use what you're most comfortable with...

Dear Pabby .   Sorry to say but I sold that at the pawn shop some time ago , I used the force to turn it into credits for the Christmas give aways .  

OPY

OPY-wan Kenobi,

He wants to know WTF you were thinking...you've got some "splain'in" to do.

Good Luck! (with that)

Pabby

To be Honest , I did take it to the pawn shop . some part of the Reformed part of me / shady side / flip side ,,told me it was the right thing to do .  

The Christmas event needed helpers and elfs and gifts , And many of the good boys and girls here in WGT land get a gift , And there was even enough left over for a Fancy Putter for OPY 

OPY-wan Kenobi,

Highly commendable, your generosity during the Christmas Santa events is.  Sure those who benefitted greatly appreciated waking up to those treasures under their trees, I am.  

As for a 400000 credit putter for trading a light saber, sure you understand the true power of the force and how you mishandling it has put us all in jeopardy I am not. Yeesssssss.

Now in possession of your saber, take a look here at those who are. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVz-CbzYt0w

Truly safe only in our hands, you must take it upon yourself to search these guys out and get back what is.  Yes, hmmm. 

(With getting back the saber without harming those gents) Good Luck!

Pabby

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2017 11:06 PM

craigswan:

Dear pabby ,

I have just been promoted to senior reviewer on trip advisor . I have 26,000 followers and badges at the highest level for hotels , restaurants and places of interest . I also have 16 like votes from all around the world .

My problem is there is a guy who stays 10 miles from me who has never left great Britain in his life who is my main competition for reviewer's badges . He reviews places in florida he has never been too . His last review yesterday was about the hookers of south beach who he only gave four stars and I know for a fact they are worth four and a half stars .Infact I would give them 5 except for the fluff in their belly buttons which I admit lets them down .

Anyway - Do you think I should report him to trip advisor for giving false advice .

Sr. Reviewer Craig,

No, don't report the guy.  Instead, send his information to the South Beach hookers.  They'll take care of things just as this Brazilian lady of the evening/day/afternoon did.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=051_1440378935

I'm sure Trip Advisor will reward you with a sleeve or two of balls for saving them from incurring the expense in this one.

Good Luck! (with your continued effort in keeping Trip Advisor's Star Ratings legit)

Pabby

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2017 11:43 PM

drmoose:

Dear Pabby,

Apparently my avatar has developed a wanderlust and has taken to randomly touring the WGT Multiverse. This morning I distinctly remember leaving him at Pebble Beach to watch a replay, upon returning, he was taking his 7th shot on a par 5 @ Merion !

I've long suspected he's been up to something, could this be the work of a much larger conspiracy ? I mean, what he does on his own time is up to him, but, I just can't have him taking off, willy nilly, in the middle of a game. Help.

Signed,

Stay where I put ya, gol durnit !

Doc :)

Doc,

The "WGT Multiverse"...hmmmmm...this world has been known to be quite unsafe and very bizarre.  It's almost as bad as the "Interzone" in Naked Lunch...see for yourself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7GpyJ_wj6Y

Your avatar has fallen..and fallen deep.  I suspect he's been sniffing European Sand...you know...THE GOOD STUFF.  The stuff from St. Andrews & Royal St. George's.  Once an avi gets a taste of that sand then he naturally develops a wanderlust for finding even stronger stuff...hence his search on the west and east coasts of the United States.  He's addicted...out of control.  Hopefully you're not having to deal with him defaulting...and his ensuing guilt and mindset of always feeling defeated.  The affect of that will drive an avi to the Multiverse and into all the perversion found there. 

My advice is to keep him out of bunkers and on lush fairways and greens.  If he gets any more taste of the sands then you might lose him to the Multiverse permanently.

Please keep me posted as to your avi's progress.

Good Luck! (with not starting to sniff that sand along with your avi as it's some extremely powerful stuff)

Pabby

P.S. Please watch the entire movie after getting a taste from that snippet...very wacked to say the least...but it will provide insight about how to save your avi.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 12:08 AM

Pabsty,

Yore batter thin awl udders. Ewe keeled dis, Braw door.

~brotherinharmsdave~

Pebbly,

You're better than all others. You killed this, Brother!

~Brother in arms, Dave~

I'll be taking a break, now.

~txzdave~

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 12:26 AM

Moose!

Decoderishes are semi secretions!

How'd you do that?      Man....

I want my ring back.

~D~

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 12:41 AM

txzdave:

Pabsty,

Yore batter thin awl udders. Ewe keeled dis, Braw door.

~brotherinharmsdave~

Pebbly,

You're better than all others. You killed this, Brother!

~Brother in arms, Dave~

I'll be taking a break, now.

~txzdave~

Dave,  Too much travel lately.  No golf...no vodka...no tequila...no sleep.  All work and no play makes me a dull boy.  Pabby

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 12:44 AM

txzdave:

Moose!

Decoderishes are semi secretions!

How'd you do that?      Man....

I want my ring back.

~D~

Ring back?  There's no decoder for yer dialect...I'd have to golf a few rounds with you to get up to speed.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 1:23 AM

Yass, Yass!

RSS