Forums

Help › Forums

christmas day give a way

Mon, Jan 2 2017 12:37 AM (167 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 9:38 AM

garyk49:
    And you honestly believe what you wrote was what he  meant.  Gimme a break.  Oh wait, that wasn't what meant for either the 12 days of Christmas, or Christmas in July, of past either. Everybody else here knew what he meant, except apparently you.

You're right. It's true. Everybody else knew what he meant besides me. That's probably because I had no idea what he meant and really hadn't given it a second thought until I looked at the thread today and read some of the responses, especially gohenrigo's post.

Additionally, in the interests of complete transparency, I have no idea what your point is either! :-) 

But you do understand that I was being sarcastic with my post, yes? I guess I need one of these:

:

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 10:08 AM

Cuber:

If you would sir, please sir, if there is anything left in your stocking after your gracious giveaways, could you make a donation to Andyson's memorial charity http://springerrescue.org/

Thank you, sir.

God Bless Us Everyone

sorry folks  but santas kids decided to pick only 1 very un -selfish person to receive a gift ....cuber  your a good person

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 10:49 AM

Checking in after 3 days with the family. I wish I had not read this one. How on earth can a person be so callous and just plain ugly? Not at all the type of person that should be on a site like this. I truly believe that everyone is deserving of a second chance, wondering if this person is even capable. Just shaking my head in non belief. So many of us remember what the 12 days of Christmas did for so many and the responses. What has happened? Did this person donate to Andysons charity, help out a less fortunate person, send even a cheap sleeve of balls to another WGT member? I would think not. What a shame to be like that.

My rant is over.

Squirrel Nutz.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 10:55 AM

gohenrigo:

Hello Santas, i wake up yesterday and looked under my Christmass tree,and what did i found? NOTHING !!! So i want to thank you Santas for the nice Driver and the nike slow meter balls, that i never found under my tree...Good luck to you all and go to HELL...

Thank you Henri for showing the community what a first class jerk you really are.

You are a two faced, mean spirited wanker who is throwing his toys as he does not get a driver that is rated 5 more yards......wow. Oh wait, a driver and Nike balls - I must get that right, a two-faced, greedy, mean spirited wanker.

You really brought the spirit of Christmas to the table - lets forget about the underprivileged, the poor, the dying, lets focus on poor old Henri

I was delighted that MrCaddie took the direction he did this year, not purely due to the cause, but for the ungrateful greedy beggars that seem to come to the fore when there are giveaways like this.

They do absolutely nothing for the community, never give back and even when gifted they are often not grateful!

This time last year justacowboy did a similar thing...threw his toys after Santa did not visit......so I thought Kudos to him for rectifying his wrongs.....Henri - this time next year you have a chance to redeem yourself.......

I reserve judgement on the OP, I see he has played but no activity......I am sure he will be true to his word :))

• garyk49
    2,317 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 11:06 AM

There actually has been some activity.  He deleted a wall post today (12/26) of someone who offered to help with the giveaway.

• harryskunk
    1,631 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 11:12 AM

i think its a great shame after all theirs lots of players on wgt who dont have money to spend who need the help and still play the game with starter clubs and ball 

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 11:19 AM

harryskunk:
    i think its a great shame after all theirs lots of players on wgt who dont have money to spend who need the help and still play the game with starter clubs and ball 

Well, I don't think that's exactly true. They could join a country club and become active members. I would be willing to bet there are a lot of country clubs out there that help out their members with clubs and balls. I know our club did something along the lines of the secret Santa.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 11:31 AM

harryskunk:

I am not so sure Harry, you can have as much fun with starters kit as with top of the range clubs, the only difference is you will never score as well.

I played for a year with starters kit, until I made Masters, then simply the game got too hard so I chose to upgrade. It was that or quit.

There are not many games or pastimes that you can partake that are actually free (or close to it) and even fewer that for th cost of your time, you can upgrade equipment via the "free credit offers".

But many of the players who beg in these threads want the best of the best despite already having the best of the rest  and at a  time when many of the rest would just dream of having the others previous best

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 11:38 AM

alanti:
    But many of the players who beg in these threads want the best of the best despite already having the best of the rest  and at a  time when many of the rest would just dream of having the others previous best

+1

It's amazing to see the requests that some individuals have made (in just the short time I've been on here) and then look at their profiles and see the equipment they already have. There are no words... so thank God for memes!

• francobaldini
    1,077 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 11:54 AM

Please une and 2 wedges cleveland new.........MC all

Franco

RSS