Forums

Help › Forums

christmas day give a way

Mon, Jan 2 2017 12:37 AM (167 replies)
  • garyk49
    2,317 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 5:41 AM

gohenrigo:

Hello Santas, i wake up yesterday and looked under my Christmass tree,and what did i found? NOTHING !!! So i want to thank you Santas for the nice Driver and the nike slow meter balls, that i never found under my tree...Good luck to you all and go to HELL...

Unfkingbelievable, YOU Jackass, the words didn't get lost to describe you.

If anybody else had a list, you just made yourself NOT on it.  There are many on this site that do things they don't advertise.  I am sure you will be remembered, and not for the right reasons.

justacowboy:

10 lucky people will receive on Christmas day what they want .... so start posting your Christmas wishes folks and have fun

On a side note, today is the 26th.  Anyone else glanced at profile

Maybe, just a lapse, but.

• TLloyd11
    5 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 5:49 AM

Sounds like someone had a bit too much Christmas cheer! :P

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 6:55 AM

bubbsboy:

gohenrigo:

Hello Santas, i wake up yesterday and looked under my Christmass tree,and what did i found? NOTHING !!! So i want to thank you Santas for the nice Driver and the nike slow meter balls, that i never found under my tree...Good luck to you all and go to HELL...

There are children In war torn parts of the world whose only wish to santa is that they can find some food or to not get shot at.

Sort of puts it into perspective 

Henri,

Can I just say thank you...thank you for confirming my decision not to have the traditional 12 Days of Christmas event this year. You personify the very reason it's not being held the way it was in years past, so thanks for that.

Also, can I say that you are a terrible representative of the Cool Citizens Country Club, you couldn't be more "uncool" if you tried. I'm going to make the owner of CCCC aware of your callous comments and I hope he boots you to the curb.

Merry Christmas you selfish pr**k!

MC

Bubbs,

Oddly enough, you saw the writing on the wall exactly one year ago today!

And thanks for putting things into perspective for those that think only of themselves at this time of year.

Cheers.

MC

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 7:24 AM

gohenrigo:

What a shame .  It is this kind of person the put a hurt to the Christmas and Christmas in July give away .  

OPY

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 7:39 AM

mrcaddie:
    Also, can I say that you are a terrible representative of the Cool Citizens Country Club, you couldn't be more "uncool" if you tried. I'm going to make the owner of CCCC aware of your callous comments and I hope he boots you to the curb.

Totally agree MC and I did the same. Sadly, I have had the sixth sense since the opening post that this thread would end up as despicable as henri's comments were.

1,178 Posts
    12-26-2016 5:41 AM

justacowboy:

10 lucky people will receive on Christmas day what they want .... so start posting your Christmas wishes folks and have fun

• gonfission
    2,234 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 7:45 AM

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 8:48 AM

twinponds169:

To be fair, he never said that he would give people what they wanted. He only said that they would get what they wanted. :-) 

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 8:52 AM

gohenrigo:

Well, the important thing is that you're not bitter about it. 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 9:12 AM

Henri !

• garyk49
    2,317 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 9:21 AM

Robert1893:

To be fair, he never said that he would give people what they wanted. He only said that they would get what they wanted. :-) 

And you honestly believe what you wrote was what he  meant.  Gimme a break.  Oh wait, that wasn't what meant for either the 12 days of Christmas, or Christmas in July, of past either. Everybody else here knew what he meant, except apparently you.

CEverett12:

Robert this applies aptly to you also.

RSS