Forums

Help › Forums

christmas day give a way

Mon, Jan 2 2017 12:37 AM (167 replies)
  • wdlwn26
    104 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2016 8:51 AM

I would like a NIKE Method 001 Putter (L89+) pretty please!I have been a very good golfer this year and not complained more than a dozen times about the game :)

Seriously , thank you for helping out others! You are the best!!!!

• gohenrigo
    294 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2016 5:41 AM

Thank you Santas,i would like a  other driver because mine dosnt go that far,like 1 who gos 285 or 287 yards, Thanks in advance Henri or maybe 2 sleeves of nike balls whit a very slow meter,i cant handle the fast ones...lol...Henri

• mjeepp83
    264 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2016 8:49 AM

a sleeve of l1 calloways with vapor, so as to dream. thanks  merry xmas.

• wdlwn26
    104 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2016 4:49 PM

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!

• kikkin1
    10 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2016 5:24 PM

Any thing will be nice merry christmas....

• gohenrigo
    294 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 2:19 AM

Hello Santas, i wake up yesterday and looked under my Christmass tree,and what did i found? NOTHING !!! So i want to thank you Santas for the nice Driver and the nike slow meter balls, that i never found under my tree...Good luck to you all and go to HELL...

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 3:23 AM

gohenrigo:

Hello Santas, i wake up yesterday and looked under my Christmass tree,and what did i found? NOTHING !!! So i want to thank you Santas for the nice Driver and the nike slow meter balls, that i never found under my tree...Good luck to you all and go to HELL...

It was one person to 10 this thread.

That said you can still be a part of the spirit by giving per below as would think you ruled yourself out of any last chance in this thread, but not my thread so...:)

alanti:

Cuber:

If you would sir, please sir, if there is anything left in your stocking after your gracious giveaways, could you make a donation to Andyson's memorial charity http://springerrescue.org/

Thank you, sir.

God Bless Us Everyone

Very well said sir!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 3:49 AM

gohenrigo:

There are children In war torn parts of the world whose only wish to santa is that they can find some food or to not get shot at.

Sort of puts it into perspective 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 4:33 AM

gohenrigo:

Astonishing post from goheringo.

I wonder if he sat and thought; 'What can I post that immediately gives the impression that I am a complete and utter self serving mean spirited, joyless b*stard'.

If that was his intention then he has been100% successful.

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 4:54 AM

PaulTon:

gohenrigo:

Astonishing post from goheringo.

I wonder if he sat and thought; 'What can I post that immediately gives the impression that I am a complete and utter self serving mean spirited, joyless b*stard'.

If that was his intention then he has been100% successful.

Amen Paul...

RSS