Forums

Help › Forums

christmas day give a way

Mon, Jan 2 2017 12:37 AM (167 replies)
  • snoopey
    1,066 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2016 5:52 AM

hello dear santa looks like my post didt comme on first time( 12 hours ago)

so i am trying a second time whati could use to improve my game and putting

is the 

Odyssey Versa #1 Black Putter (L70+)

wanna ty for this great stuff you are all doing making this more intresting for other wgt members 

cheers snoopey and happy holidays

• siroutrage
    36 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2016 7:45 AM

merry christmas to  all !  it sure would be nice to  get the level 94 nike   vapor  fairway  wood  for christmas  ,  the extra yardage would round out my game nicely  ! to all Scottish Bravehearts  members  -   have a safe and   great holiday  !    siroutrage    a.k.a.  Ray  

• WinterHawk1951
    392 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2016 11:21 AM

Only wish to receive the news that there will be peace to all on this place we call home and all those that protect us (firemen, police & service people) may be assured that this coming year, they may travel safe and return home to their families. We give our senior citizens and others older than we, the respect that is due them. And also pray for the many children faced with incurable medical problems find the peace needed to battle their conditions. Peace on Earth & Good Will toward Man. May any material things here be given to WGT players that honestly need the help to achieve their goals in this game, that others gain so much more easily. My two cents worth. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

• TLloyd11
    5 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2016 12:41 PM

I really need a driver guys. I cant reach some of the fairways with my three wood. It's really hurting my game. Any one anything so long as it's longer than my 3w. Thank's for looking guys and Merry Christmas everyone.

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2016 8:41 PM

WinterHawk1951:

Only wish to receive the news that there will be peace to all on this place we call home and all those that protect us (firemen, police & service people) may be assured that this coming year, they may travel safe and return home to their families. We give our senior citizens and others older than we, the respect that is due them. And also pray for the many children faced with incurable medical problems find the peace needed to battle their conditions. Peace on Earth & Good Will toward Man. May any material things here be given to WGT players that honestly need the help to achieve their goals in this game, that others gain so much more easily. My two cents worth. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

I love this one and I agree 100%!  The world has become such a dark and cynical place.

The only thing I have been eyeing is the new M1 Odyssey Sabertooth L98 Putter. 

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2016 8:45 PM

alanti:
    But feel free to donate to the http://springerrescue.org/

This is such a great cause! 

I have 3 adopted rescues myself and they are very appreciative!  One is a cocker spaniel, the other is a Pekingese and I have one independent cat.

• bmw316
    229 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 1:13 AM

Hi  Santa cowboy.

Thank,s for doing this nice gesture !

If i should be one of the lucky ones, i would like a good "no ding putter" instead of my starter, and or, some (L43+) Callaway balls.

Merry Christmas to you, and all in the WGT community.

bmw316. 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 5:55 AM

• DarrylBurner
    4 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 6:51 AM

If Santa is still making his rounds I would love a driver (perhaps the L80 Nike) to help me with  the next level of play. Of course some balls (G12-S) are always welcome as I do tend to leave a few laying around the course lol.

Merry Christmas to all

Darryl

• get22151
    124 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 5:52 PM

I wish that I could receive a gift of a good set of clubs, but I would be very happy to receive a gift of some new golf balls. Thank you Santa

RSS