INTERESTING CLASH 27 RESULTS

Thu, Oct 27 2016 4:05 PM (118 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2016 12:42 PM

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2016 12:52 PM

Everyone seems to rate how good a club is on where they finish in the clashes.

Personally i rate how good a club is by looking at the earnings list. Thats the way it always was and it's the way it always will be.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2016 12:55 PM

DAZZA501:

Personally i rate how good a club is by looking at the earnings list. Thats the way it always was and it's the way it always will be.

That's why we keep trying to bribe Mags away from ya;)

• jeffmatulich
    482 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2016 1:10 PM

I believe this is where the division of those that play in the Clash and those that do not begins.

true that - well said 

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2016 1:58 PM

VegasWade:
    BUT ... every two weeks is a bit much. That's my personal opinion. Once a month is enough. Also, the prizes need to be revamped. WGT is just being lazy not adding to the virtual prizes that literally cost them nothing.

Why would they give anything you would normally have to buy. It's a win win for them 3000 credits spent by just yourself in the last clash alone. WTF !##*.

#MUGGEDOFF

A grand price to pay for team bonding don't you think ?

Any way , well done to the OP for.............whatever you think you have achieved.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2016 2:43 PM

DAZZA501:
    Everyone seems to rate how good a club is on where they finish in the clashes.

IBTD: Many don't, and those who aren't in a CC can't - no access to that list. And, ATM, only two CCs are competing, the others are far back.

DAZZA501:
    Personally i rate how good a club is by looking at the earnings list.

IBTD2: a lot of good players don't want to play for credits, a lot can't because they are blocked by adverse gaming laws.

Also, this shows only a small part of possible winnings, not Matches etc.

Furthermore, winnings are individual to players, not CCs. The most winnings come from competitions outside the CCs - exclusively solo games which don't contribute to CC life.

IMHO, the quality of a CC shows to his members only, whether there's plenty of fun or not.

And last but not least, these fake $$ winning lists are only good for the company, giving a wrong impression to potential clients on their front page.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2016 4:16 PM

And some of us are there simply to lower the curve lol

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2016 5:39 PM

duffer19:

And some of us are there simply to lower the curve lol

And that's why CN keeps me around!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2016 7:30 PM

DAZZA501:
    Everyone No-one seems to rate how good a club is on where they finish in the clashes.

Fixed.

RSS