Wed, Jul 13 2016 9:37 PM

DAZZA501:
    those cheating pair

Proof or liar!

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2016 9:59 PM

DAZZA501:
    So do you keep those cheating pair in your CC because they're fun or are they just there because it keeps your club earnings high? I'm thinking the latter.

Your unproven allegation is irrelevant - bad for you reputation.

Your "thought" is a laugh. Did I not say that earnings are irrelevant for the CC?

• tjune2016
    588 Posts
    Thu, Jul 14 2016 3:51 AM

your cc did good congrats to you.  lot of Clash haters on here, Pay them no mind.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Thu, Jul 14 2016 5:25 AM

pdb1:
    I am sure most of the people that play the CLASH are not that ignorant .

Well, probably not. The ignorant ones are only the ones who buy passes to win nothing, or anyone who thinks the clash is a skill based  contest, or even remotely connected to skill. The winning CC has 2 players, who could be rated as WGT top 500, based solely on skill. There are at least 25 players in out CC alone, who should beat those 2 on any given day.

Clashes are the perfect competition for all those players, who don't have a chance in hell of winning any other bigger tournament. So, after years of listening to players whine, how unfair it is to make them play against people, who are more skilled than them, WGT finally got tired of it and set up a comp, where they can at least feel victorious ;-)

I hope you understand this the way it was meant to sound. Cause the last time I tried to let you in on something, you didn't seem to. In another thread, you said you can hardly find a multi. I then sent you a link to a CC, who I think has a bunch of them (just my opinion, no real proof, as I wrote in that thread). You then asked me: "What's the refference" regarding that CC, you contacted them and asked them, if they would be willing to play an inter CC comp with your CC, lmao.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Thu, Jul 14 2016 6:10 AM

DAZZA501:

alosso:
    IMHO, the quality of a CC shows to his members only, whether there's plenty of fun or not.

Anyone that brought shame on my CC like that would be removed in a heartbeat. 

Totally agree Dazza! From day one!

Quality of a CC Alosso? Are you kidding me?

You and your CC have lost all credibility.

Luckily, for your honest members, this banned pair have been castrated for life.

No .. 'plenty of fun' .. to be had by playing with cheats in your own rabbit hole.

RSS