Forums

Help › Forums

INTERESTING CLASH 27 RESULTS

Thu, Oct 27 2016 4:05 PM (118 replies)
  • PTrenter
    435 Posts
    Tue, Jul 19 2016 1:40 AM

DAZZA501:

Everyone seems to rate how good a club is on where they finish in the clashes.

Personally i rate how good a club is by looking at the earnings list. Thats the way it always was and it's the way it always will be.

I would say the earnings list shows how good a player is, rather than how good a club is.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jul 19 2016 5:00 AM

fatdan:

This thread almost seems like another thread I read once that Paul was in, in fact thinking about it it seems somewhat like every thread Paul is in LMAO

Every once in awhile somebody will bring one of those old threads back to life from years ago that I posted in, after reading through it I find myself often thinking "Holy Sh!t, did I actually make that post, what a F'n idiot"!

I wonder, does that ever happen to you Paul? Or should I say "how often does that happen to you".....LMAO

For this Paul, it happens a lot!

Good post Dan, it was like reading my own mind, especially your 2nd paragraph!!

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2016 3:17 AM

PaulTon:

Paul, stop talking shite, there's a good lad.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2016 7:08 AM

I send passes to members who request them , So , yes I spend money on the CC events.  Some of our members like the clashes and some hate it . Sometimes that created conflict within the club and that's not good ,  It is what it is ..

RSS