INTERESTING CLASH 27 RESULTS

Thu, Oct 27 2016 4:05 PM (118 replies)
  • VegasWade
    486 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2016 9:33 PM

TopShelf2010:

VegasWade:
    I personally spent 3,000 credits for balls and CC passes

I believe this is where the division of those that play in the Clash and those that do not begins.

Don

These forums are an interesting case study in basic psychology sometimes, and this is another example.

Why should anyone here care how I spend my credits, where I spend them or for what? Is that changing the game for those players who choose not to play in the clash events? Why does it bother them so much? Why resort to name calling? Do those who choose to play in the clashes go around telling those who don't that they are stupid? No, they don't.

So tell me, Don. Why is it every time a thread about the clash comes up, those who choose to play in them are belittled, besmirched and put down?

The people who play in clash events are well aware of the problems/issues with them, so there's no need to remind us constantly. There are negative comments in numerous threads about the clashes. We know. Every two weeks I choose to bang out 30-40 rounds playing in clash events. That's my choice. There are those who choose not to play in them ... that's cool, too. 

Freedom of choice. It's a beautiful thing.

• LWhite3549
    318 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2016 9:50 PM

sesky:

The Georgians did win (again) Clash 27. However they did lose two individual clashes to Majestic Mountain. The baton may be passing soon.

they're pushing us that's for sure. but we have plenty left in the tank. i'm looking forward to the clashes now. i used  to think it was boring playing the same 9 over and over til i realized it's a great way to get  good at a course really fast. i think they're pretty fun now.

Jimbog1964:

wow............LOL

Anyone ever considered playing an actual competition?  The kind where skill counts and people give a crap?

there's time for both. i scored over 3000 points  for my club and won a couple ready go's the  same weekend. if nothing else it's good practice.nothing boosts your confidence on the first tee of a ready go like just having played the same course 7 times in the last 2 hours with a crappy ball. lol

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2016 2:44 PM

PaulTon:

DAZZA501:
    Everyone No-one seems to rate how good a club is on where they finish in the clashes.

Fixed.

Ok. I'll rephrase. Everyone who's a member of a club that finishes well in clashes seem to rate clubs on where they finish in the clashes.  

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2016 3:04 PM

alosso:
    IMHO, the quality of a CC shows to his members only, whether there's plenty of fun or not.

So do you keep those cheating pair in your CC because they're fun or are they just there because it keeps your club earnings high? I'm thinking the latter.

Anyone that brought shame on my CC like that would be removed in a heartbeat. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2016 4:44 PM

• cappiest
    1,345 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2016 6:25 PM

clash is a joke....means absolutely nothing. Not really sure of the purpose, seems WGT has missed the mark with this.

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2016 7:32 PM
    This post has been deleted.
RSS