Forums

Help › Forums

THERE HAS GOT TO BE A BETTER WAY

Thu, Jan 28 2021 6:30 AM (80 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2016 10:27 AM

OK, just one more reply for laughs...

If you're gonna sling a ton of nonsense BS like you did above pdb1,  then I expect we're going to see this next!

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2016 12:48 PM

pdb1:

It is unfortunate that you feel the need to discredit me and make me out to look like a liar and an exaggerator . I have already felt the effects this has had on people . I had one member defriend  me recently and message me explaining that it has come to their attention that i would not be one to be associated with . 

I was a little taken aback for a minute . But not long . I have met quite a lot of your ignorant , cynical , pessimistic , untrusting and troubled types here . For every 10 of those . I have 100 friends that know me to be true and honest as the day is long . Would defend them and have their back the whole time you try and destroy them . 

Paul, Henry Kawa will never defriend you.    I think highly of you and that will never change.  Keep being 'you'.  Don't ever change.   (I only returned to show my support - good bye from the Forums, once again!)

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2016 2:51 PM

pdb1:

HenryKawa:
    Paul, Henry Kawa will never defriend you.    I think highly of you and that will never change.  Keep being 'you'.  Don't ever change.   (I only returned to show my support - good bye from the Forums, once again!)

Well how nice of you Henry . Thank you 

I have to agree..that was nice of Henry. The fact he has amassed over 4000 "friends" means he doesn't believe in deleting...so you are probably safe.

ps. I'm surprised there are 4000 active players on this site (or at least active enough to accept a friend request). WGT's assertion about "millions" is a bunch of marketing hooey ...I'm sure many of us (incl TopGolf?) are curious as to the number who regularly play.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2016 4:32 PM

^^^ Colin...STOP with the ps's every fookin post..

If you have an addendum then EDIT is the thing......??

Starting to annoy me as much as pdb1 sounds oblivious to reason !!

ps. ;-)  Come back HK !! At least you were just taking the p.iss..

not sounding p*issed like pdb1 !! 

( actually, might be too much weed over the decades ? Something is killing those brain cells rapidly !! )

Andy

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2016 5:16 PM

Andy..."p.s." is the appropriate way to scribe an afterthought.  I could edit, but then it would look incoherent and rambling..

You are among the rarest of critics to highlight a post script as a pet peeve..It may be a badge of honor in some arenas..but, I give you so much better material to work with..

Can't speak to the weed issue, other than our Prime Minister is determined to legalize it.

ps: Why have you been so quiet in the forums?

ct

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2016 5:31 PM

ct690911:

This thread reminds me of the Hatfields and McCoys...I've no idea who ultimately won that one either...only that it never seemed to end...lol

it hasn't ended man,still ongoing

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2016 5:50 PM

ct690911:
    Andy..."p.s." is the appropriate way to scribe an afterthought.  I could edit, but then it would look incoherent and rambling..

Yaaa, BUT...

it is NOT an afterthought ( you can't have sooo many ffs :-D )

You and I know what we want to say, before typing !?!

it, is..already in your head ? ( as it is mine )

The "ps"  s>hit is superfluous.

What you don't want to happen is coming across 'like a broken record' 

ATM...I could close my eyes..someone reads me a post..

AND I could recognize yours in a second !! ( same ole same ole )

:-(

ct690911:
    Can't speak to the weed issue, other than our Prime Minister is determined to legalize it.

Vote for him then......advocate of legalisation for 'pot' and class As too, to stop a 'never ending story'...........( subject for another day perhaps ;-) )

ct690911:
    ps: Why have you been so quiet in the forums?

Bored sh*tless with same ole, same ole...

Read...shake head...hit beach !  ( it used to be fun )

Andy

RSS