Forums

Help › Forums

THERE HAS GOT TO BE A BETTER WAY

Thu, Jan 28 2021 6:30 AM (80 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2016 6:11 PM

@Andy... Because I consider you a friend and value your sanity(?), I will discard with the post scripts. I may receive a letter from the Royal family, but for you I will do it. 

The fact you could recognize my posts should not be a challenge at this point. I could do the same with yours. I'm actually surprised you swung at such a slow floater down the middle..usually you don't waste time on the obvious, or the frivolous.

At any rate, I am pleased you took the time to post...odd topic to comment on, but your thoughts are, as always, both colorful and welcomed.:)

ct

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2016 6:25 PM

^^ the passive aggressive stance irks me a tad too...

'Take a leaf out of my book'..

Got summat to say then spit it out...Come Hell o High Water !!

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2016 7:14 PM

alcaucin:

^^ the passive aggressive stance irks me a tad too...

'Take a leaf out of my book'..

Got summat to say then spit it out...Come Hell o High Water !!

Passive aggressive?...Andrew, one pet peeve at a time.

Besides, I said exactly what I wanted to say. Not every post has to be rife with salt to be understood.:) 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2016 8:32 PM

ct690911:
    Andrew, one pet peeve at a time.

Gotta learn to multi-task c_ _t  ?

Only my Mother and Lover call me that...

One not spoke to in 15 years and the other I sleep with.............

In either instance, I don't think you qualify.

ps.....The ps comment was a well intended critique..my take on your utterances..

( albeit  not vocal obviously )

Though if you want to take umbrage...we can butt heads forever and a day, like Andy & Paul..

Andy ( willing participant )

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2016 11:15 PM

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2016 12:24 AM

pdb1:

Wow . Even the pages became a dark grey. I'm gonna go get some SUN. Later. Have fun with your new friends, Colin. 

I generally wrap up (read discard) petty nonsense within a couple of posts. This is certainly no exception.

Andy, In your lifetime, you may experience many lovers. You will have but one mother. 

ct

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2016 3:09 AM

ct690911:
    This thread reminds me of the Hatfields and McCoys...I've no idea who ultimately won that one either...only that it never seemed to end...lol

Ah; the famous potato snack naming case, life wouldn't have been the same if the Hatfields had won.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2016 5:40 AM

ct690911:
    Andy, In your lifetime, you may experience many lovers. You will have but one mother. 

While that is true, it is meaningless.

There are plenty of mothers that are total c*nts and should never have bred.

I'm not suggesting Andy's was.

Nor my own, she was a lovely person.

RSS