Forums

Help › Forums

THERE HAS GOT TO BE A BETTER WAY

Thu, Jan 28 2021 6:30 AM (80 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2016 10:08 PM

pdb1:
    For your information . " The 5 second invite " is the title of the same topic that i wrote a long article for my CC about around a year and a half ago . It refers to any amount of time that would not give one enough time to accept . 

Remember, we only know what you're writing, not what you're saying!

I'm sure it was a long article too.

Mine woulda been shorter. "Give folks a couple of minutes to accept."

What's stupid is is leaving your available light on while you're off doing something else so you miss invites then blaming the system.

• reddevil16
    273 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2016 7:08 AM

pdb1:

andyson:
    Mine woulda been shorter. "Give folks a couple of minutes to accept."

Is not shorter than " The 5 second invite " .

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2016 8:14 AM

pdb1:

andyson:
    What's stupid is is leaving your available light on while you're off doing something else so you miss invites then blaming the system.

You just can't resist opening a can of worms .

Hello?  McFly? You opened the can two weeks ago with your original post!  Did you forget?

pdb1:
    Yes the system that we currently have is faulty .

It works well enough for thousands of us to enjoy multi-player games every day.

In this thread, you've been given a couple of methods on how other players are able to multi-task while their status is available and not miss invites.  You've rejected those methods since you can't adapt and change how you work.

You say you wrote a long CC post called "5 second invites" which was all about giving enough time to answer invites.  I'll bet that was triggered by you missing invites and contained a lecture from you to your CC members on how they need to change and adapt when inviting you.

The fact is if one misses several invites from the same person you'll get less, if any, invites from that person in the future.  It's human nature, the old saying: "Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice shame on you.".

You want WGT to spend resources enhancing a system that works for thousands of players but not you.  While there are more serious. real problems that affect everyone needing WGT's attention.

You're tilting at windmills again.  It's not a big problem.  It's not something we want WGT messing with, we don't need invites broken again like in July of last year.   Deal with it like the rest of us do.

That sums it up for me.  Go ahead, make your long post telling me I'm wrong, call me names, like you always do, whatever.  I'm done talking to a brick wall on this thread.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2016 10:09 AM

This thread reminds me of the Hatfields and McCoys...I've no idea who ultimately won that one either...only that it never seemed to end...lol

RSS