Forums

Help › Forums

THERE HAS GOT TO BE A BETTER WAY

Thu, Jan 28 2021 6:30 AM (80 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2016 6:19 AM

There`s some mothers out there who have many lovers.....

The child lies pretending to be asleep each night wondering who "new daddy" is and feeling oh so confused.

Its a crying shame, and something that twists my insides into knotts.

My mother wasn`t one of those.........but i was at times one of those new daddies!!

Confession over.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2016 9:01 AM

PaulTon:

ct690911:
    Andy, In your lifetime, you may experience many lovers. You will have but one mother. 

While that is true, it is meaningless.

There are plenty of mothers that are total c*nts and should never have bred.

I'm not suggesting Andy's was.

Nor my own, she was a lovely person.

The truth is never "meaningless".  It's what a person does with it that determines its' value.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 12:21 PM

pdb1:

HenryKawa:
    Paul, Henry Kawa will never defriend you.    I think highly of you and that will never change.  Keep being 'you'.  Don't ever change.   (I only returned to show my support - good bye from the Forums, once again!)

Well how nice of you Henry . Thank you 

Your welcome!

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 8:13 PM

I thought you would get a kick out of it.  It not a re-post.  I just responded FINALLY, to your post in this same thread but it was a long time ago which I failed to notice so failed to respond to back then.   I am sorry you are not enjoying WGT any more.  Its too bad.   I liked the old style better but the way I look at it, there is nothing we can do about it so I am just making the best out of a bad situation.  I have also taken up on a cell phone golf game called Golf King.  Its kind of hoaky, but better than nothing.   

We had a good run.  It was fun while it lasted.  You were one of my heros.   I do miss it.  I especially miss the forums.   I loved having fun with people.    It was fun winding people up.   In the early days, you were not a fan of Henry's either and had posted some nasty messages to me and about me, but once you figured me out, you were one of my best friends.  I appreciate that Paul.   I will never forget you and you will always be my friend.

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 5:55 AM

pdb1:
    Not only is the Forums a waste of time .

pdb1:
    The Forums mean nothing

Yet, here you are mewling about...

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 12:10 PM

Now now boys.  Lets all be friends.  You two are two of my best friends, so I don't want to see anything erupt between you guys.    You are both very nice people.    I spoke with Joe on the phone for a long time and got to know the real Joe - A most interesting fellow with a lot of life experiences (probably the most of anyone I know).    And Paul, I have never talked to you on the phone, but I promise once Covid is over, we will stop in for a beer in our travels.   

RSS