Forums

Help › Forums

What's the point?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 26 2011 9:59 PM (21 replies)
  • TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 7:39 AM

Just been playing today and the adds for Zoosk have been coming up. I don't think that Zoosk have really thought about this because at least half of the girls shown play on this site anyway.

They are not local girls they are fellow WGT members.

Just saying.

• NickN85
    193 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 7:53 AM

the point is.. as is the point with any business.. its added revenue whether it is actually used by the user-base or not.. just having an ad there generates money for wgt.. simple business strategy 101

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 2:59 PM

Hi Nick

It was actually a joke aimed at the apparent legion of attractive young ladies playing on this site.

TAP

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 3:09 PM

Most of us understood TAP.....

alas......humor is lost on so many.

• NickN85
    193 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 3:42 PM

TallAcePaul:

Hi Nick

It was actually a joke aimed at the apparent legion of attractive young ladies playing on this site.

TAP

right... and the humor was not lost.. it was simply translated into a smartass reply...

and BTW.. for what its worth.. probably 30% of the female base here is males with multi accounts...

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 3:59 PM

NickN85:
    and BTW.. for what its worth.. probably 30% of the female base here is males with multi accounts...

*facepalm

That was kind of the point....

• NickN85
    193 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 4:02 PM

Soulcatcher:

NickN85:

*facepalm

That was kind of the point....

Well there's that point but then also the % of "hot women" that people put off as males with multi's that are actually females.. they just dont look like theyre picture.. which i figure makes up about another 30% leaving the other 40% of the women on here to be truthful and just wanna play golf..

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 5:32 PM

I'm just wondering................ do you actually read what you type?

Or is it just forum Tourette's

• NickN85
    193 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 5:39 PM

everything i typed was gramatically correct, made a point, and had to do with the OP.. maybe its the canadian in you not being able to decipher southern grammar or dialect.. not sure...

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 6:00 PM

No..... you misinterpreted the OP. 

Then said you were trying to be funny.

Then you came up with random unsupported numbers that you tried to pawn off as facts.

I can understand southern dialects just fine.............. yours I'm having problems with.

RSS