Forums

Help › Forums

Rich mans callaway

Tue, Feb 15 2011 9:35 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 9:48 AM

The difference between buying GI-SD and  the Callaway balls, playing a couple of rounds a day is no more than a pint of Guinness a week.....now trying to get an Irishman to reduce his weekly stout in take by one is another story.

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 10:46 AM

griffygriff:

The difference between buying GI-SD and  the Callaway balls, playing a couple of rounds a day is no more than a pint of Guinness a week.....now trying to get an Irishman to reduce his weekly stout in take by one is another story.

Thank you griffygriff for your very,very very funny input,you should be on stage with those Irish jokes it`s  good stuff.NOT, I only know 1 american joke.whats the difference between america and the middle east......OIL,,,now if you cant take over the world taking oil off other nations u might do with your very,very,very funny Irish jokes,now back to my pint of guinness

• CRLZ
    1 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 1:12 PM

How long does it take to get the credits? I did some too but my credits have not shown up.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 2:45 PM

Hey duda try and chill a bit man, i am not American (yet) i grew up in Nottingham and the wife's from Agnes st just off  the shankhill Rd Belfast...try putting a little less du in your da...it always helps me chill out....enjoy your guiness.

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 3:30 AM

griffygriff:

Hey duda try and chill a bit man, i am not American (yet) i grew up in Nottingham and the wife's from Agnes st just off  the shankhill Rd Belfast...try putting a little less du in your da...it always helps me chill out....enjoy your guiness.

Hi griff can i call you griff i feel we are old buddys now sending little notes accross the seas like pinpals if you like.your right i must chill out put less du in my da as you put it.         1 day we can sit down and have a pint of BLACK GOLD(OOP`S I mean GUINNESS not OIL)  and laugh about this silly riff. 

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 7:44 AM

duda51:
    pinpals

Is that those dolls you stick pins into?  You know, voodoo type things?

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 7:47 AM

duda51:
    Thank you for your input but as i said i am a poor man not a silly man why would i go to the trouble of doing a survey only to waste it all on superman (or woman)balls

Then don't go asking others to gift you some either!

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 9:15 AM

Someone gift this man a Guinness. Do wonders for the perception of the game.

A whole sleeve of Guinness and you will see increased spin.

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 9:24 AM

MioKontic:
    Then don't go asking others to gift you some either!
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Thank you again for sticking your nose in where it is not wanted but i guess you been you you can`t help it,you seem to spend more time typing then driving.                            What i do on my thread is up to me and not for you to tell me otherwise.                                    Now back to making that doll.        

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 9:35 AM

zagraniczniak:

A whole sleeve of Guinness and you will see increased spin.

Nice one i LMAO this thread needeed that thank you

• PAGES
RSS