Forums

Help › Forums

Rich mans callaway

Tue, Feb 15 2011 9:35 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2011 1:36 PM

Is it just me or are the new callaway balls only for the rich man(or woman). i would love to have a round with them but i never will as i am not a rich man and playing this game i never will,a player that plays with callaway balls has an advantage from the 1st tee,those balls are like superman (or woman)balls,i played a guy last week and he had the superman(or woman) balls,on the 2nd at st A  he back spun up a slope i thought i was seeing things but no he really did and got a fine birdie,it was a sweet bird and i wished it was i who got that sweet bird on the 2nd at st A  but no and i never will as WGT do not do a poor man`s(or woman`s) callaway superball. Until they do i will use what i have and be greatfull for it,just my 2 cents worth.        duda51                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               PS   if any rich man(or woman) would like me to feel like a rich man for a day you can gift me a superman(or woman)ball and i might get that sweet birdie on the 2nd at st A  and i can be a poor man playing with superman`balls       

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2011 6:54 PM

You can do surveys or some of the other free offers to get credits.  Thats all I've ever done.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2011 7:00 PM

duda51:
    if any rich man(or woman) would like me to feel like a rich man for a day you can gift me a superman(or woman)ball and i might get that sweet birdie on the 2nd at st A  and i can be a poor man playing with superman`balls

You certainly don't need a "Superman" ball to birdie hole 2 at St. Andrews, you need to build your virtual golf skills to accomplish that. It's true.

edit: You should use the GI-SD golf balls with the G-10 irons. Its the perfect combination like chocolate and peanut butter.  : )

• blingblangblao
    4 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2011 10:11 PM
    I LOL'd. True tho.
  • duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 2:20 AM

MioKontic:

You can do surveys or some of the other free offers to get credits.  Thats all I've ever done.

Thank you for your input but as i said i am a poor man not a silly man why would i go to the trouble of doing a survey only to waste it all on superman (or woman)balls for 3 or 4 rounds of sweetness and to feel like a real member of this great game,i will do the once a month survey and buy the 10cr 1 dot backspin ball that dose not spin back and be greatful for it,,,,,,,again thank you for your input

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 2:33 AM

Richard4168:

edit: You should use the GI-SD golf balls with the G-10 irons. Its the perfect combination like chocolate and peanut butter.  : )

Thank you richaed4168 for your thoughts and insight to your eating habits, so are the GI-SD golf balls the peanut butter(half lumpy-half smooth) and the G-10 irons the chocolate,,ok you are right on the G-10s i use them myself but i still don`t fancy the lumpy-smooth balls i want WGT to bring out a poor mans superman(or woman)ball

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 2:35 AM

blingblangblao:
    I LOL'd. True tho.

Thank you blingblangblao a player who sees with my eyes

• GambitMaia
    93 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 3:25 AM

blingblangblao:
    I LOL'd. True tho.

Hey buddy, rubbing credits on your t1tties? LOL

Callaways do no better than Tour GI-SD balls. Save your money.

• PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 5:09 AM

Callaways do no better than GI SD???I think a few players will contest that statement lol

Maybe they will add that callaways are a tad slower on meter stop quicker and go farther,but who knows.:)

• GambitMaia
    93 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 5:20 AM

PRIESTESS:

Callaways do no better than GI SD???I think a few players will contest that statement lol

Maybe they will add that callaways are a tad slower on meter stop quicker and go farther,but who knows.:)

I truly prefer the Tour GI-SD, really. Even the Callaway Z adds no more than 7yds to my drives, plus (I don't know how) my clubs get less forgiving and the ball doesn't stop, it rolls back some yds with low irons/wedges and further forward with long/mid irons even with no spin. I use it because of the feel, the GI3 have no distance+spin.

• PAGES
RSS