Forums

Help › Forums

Champions listed by WGT Scoring Average

Sat, Sep 16 2017 2:36 AM (279 replies)
  • FRIENDofyourWIFE
    305 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 12:10 PM

MrQueez:
    #2 on the list pounded out ranked rounds to get to champ.  Then posted a red tee 24 and no qualifying scores since ;)  Of course the top 2 not in the same breath as Me, Mags, Agassi, WOL etc.
      LOL,  are you for real? a donkey has criticized the ears of a rabbit ?  You only play your CC tournaments... that of course they are not from Champ Tee!! And you come here to talk about the peoples in that list ? My friend you really have  B A L L S... Any one that look in your score history can see that, you only post your good scores... lol can't forget!!! and you are in the same breath as FMagnets, Agassi and WOL ???  I can't stop to laugh !!  Hahahaha

Good day MrQueez,  Liz

P.S.    Hahahahaha

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 12:17 PM

However folks do it...or more importantly "why", considering all they seem to get for it is scorned and ridiculed...it sure ain't my cup of tea... I would much rather play with friends and talk sports, with my honestly earned 68.5 (ish) average...:)

ct

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 12:25 PM

Its pretty funny that i see these really good players (tour legends/Champions) that all they do is enter "Unlimited" ranked rounds that there country club sets up (normally teeing off from the baby tees) and they manage to shoot a 24 or 25 in a 9 hole course. They don't play matches, skins, ready go's, alternative shots, etc.... Simply obsessed with possessing the lowest average they can muster. I have one guy on my friends list that has a 52 average, but if you look at his match play record he's below .500 on each tier which to me is more of an indicator just how good that person is. I don't begrudge these folk for playing these unlimited "short tees" rounds, but i see it as a waste of time. Just my 2 cents mates... Cheers, your friend and mine, K.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 12:30 PM

FRIENDofyourWIFE:

My friend you really have  B A L L S... Any one that look in your score history can see that, you only post your good scores... lol can't forget!!! and you are in the same breath as FMagnets, Agassi and WOL ???  I can't stop to laugh !!  Hahahaha

Not my business, but he likes to play 4000 credit matches, played/challenged WOL to play, and as understand it has asked several former and current US open champs to a match....

Before you put your foot in your mouth, why not play him?

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 12:58 PM

FRIENDofyourWIFE:
    You only play your CC tournaments...

That is simply factual incorrect.

We are v grateful that he does play in the CC loads, and helps people in there with any shot going.  He prefers MP and some A/S and we are lucky he will play anyone anytime, and help them.

Before he joined us I don't think he ever played so many RRs, but it's again fantastic he enjoys it just for fun and shooting the breeze in our forum after yet another demolition job - something he is well capable of doing at any level as we all know,

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 1:00 PM

fatdan:

FRIENDofyourWIFE:

My friend you really have  B A L L S... Any one that look in your score history can see that, you only post your good scores... lol can't forget!!! and you are in the same breath as FMagnets, Agassi and WOL ???  I can't stop to laugh !!  Hahahaha

Not my business, but he likes to play 4000 credit matches, played/challenged WOL to play, and as understand it has asked several former and current US open champs to a match....

I agree with Dan...I don't know either player personally... but by reputation, I have heard Mr Queez is a stand up guy...not to say FOYW isn't also...A good reputation is very hard won and very easily lost...it's important for folks to be careful what they are speculating on...if you are not certain, best thing to do is settle it on the course.

ct

• FRIENDofyourWIFE
    305 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 1:11 PM

fatdan:

lol Before you put Both of your foots in your mouth seeks facts... I played MrQueez many times for $40 just look in my stats in the section of match game and you will see! or in his stats, is the same!!!   So you are the one that need to think twice before throwing challenges!  You and I have never played for $40, Just send the invite i will b happy to play with you "Fatdan"

• FRIENDofyourWIFE
    305 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 1:22 PM

Jimbog1964:

Jimbog, I'm NOT talking about you or your CC in here, your comments are misplaced... like you always do! Is better that you let MrQueez defend himself. And you ct690911 i give you the same advice than Fatdan.  Look before you speak!

Liz

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 1:37 PM

FRIENDofyourWIFE:

Jimbog1964:

Jimbog, I'm NOT talking about you or your CC in here, your comments are misplaced... like you always do! Is better that you let MrQueez defend himself. And you ct690911 i give you the same advice than Fatdan.  Look before you speak!

Liz

ok...I checked the match play stats for FOYW and Mr Queez...aside from the fact you are both excellent players in the MP format, I couldn't specifically find where you played each other.?...I did notice that Mr Queez is 2-2 against WOL... and FOYW is 0-1.

I know that doesn't prove much...(:

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 1:41 PM

I had a look too and couldn't see the names on each others list, maybe he un-friended you or something.

RSS