Forums

Help › Forums

Champions listed by WGT Scoring Average

Sat, Sep 16 2017 2:36 AM (279 replies)
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 1:43 PM

FRIENDofyourWIFE:

lol Before you put Both of your foots in your mouth seeks facts... I played MrQueez many times for $40 just look in my stats in the section of match game and you will see! or in his stats, is the same!!!   So you are the one that need to think twice before throwing challenges!  You and I have never played for $40, Just send the invite i will b happy to play with you "Fatdan"

LOL Actually I did and it doesn't show anything about a match between you and him....if you really have props to you!

as far as you and I playing I'm sure you looked at my profile and seen that I don't play them...not yet anyway, I've been told because I'm scared....

2ndly I don't feed credits to anyone online...too many cheats and multi's, like several from your CC....(don't take that wrong I know your a very good player, I just don't know you well enough to trust you)

3rd $40 isn't my idea of gambling, I wouldn't walk across the street to to pick up $40...

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 1:44 PM

DodgyPutter:

I had a look too and couldn't see the names on each others list, maybe he un-friended you or something.

can't imagine why he would do that...lol

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 1:45 PM

FRIENDofyourWIFE:
    Jimbog, I'm NOT talking about you or your CC in here, your comments are misplaced... like you always do!

last I looked you can only be in one CC so that narrowed it down in my book, and just a point of order as to where he plays.  

Much as I disagree with you and fail to understand your reason for your point at him, let alone made that way in the forums, I deliberately left it aside.  

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 1:47 PM

fatdan:

FRIENDofyourWIFE:

lol Before you put Both of your foots in your mouth seeks facts... I played MrQueez many times for $40 just look in my stats in the section of match game and you will see! or in his stats, is the same!!!   So you are the one that need to think twice before throwing challenges!  You and I have never played for $40, Just send the invite i will b happy to play with you "Fatdan"

LOL Actually I did and it doesn't show anything about a match between you and him....if you really have props to you!

as far as you and I playing I'm sure you looked at my profile and seen that I don't play them...not yet anyway, I've been told because I'm scared....

2ndly I don't feed credits to anyone online...too many cheats and multi's, like several from your CC....(don't take that wrong I know your a very good player, I just don't know you well enough to trust you)

3rd $40 isn't my idea of gambling, I wouldn't walk across the street to to pick up $40...

I wouldn't either...I'd send da missus...lol

• FRIENDofyourWIFE
    305 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 1:56 PM

ct690911:
    I know that doesn't prove much...(:

What is that you want to proof?    I'm not talking about my skills as a player here or much less talking that I'm better player than MrQueez...   Again, you can not try to turn things around!!!  He only play CC Tourneys or he just post his best rounds !!!  I am saying something that is untrue??  Lets the Man defend himself !  I don't see him around why you are?  lol

Liz

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 2:22 PM

FRIENDofyourWIFE:

ct690911:
    I know that doesn't prove much...(:

What is that you want to proof?    I'm not talking about my skills as a player here or much less talking that I'm better player than MrQueez...   Again, you can not try to turn things around!!!  He only play CC Tourneys or he just post his best rounds !!!  I am saying something that is untrue??  Lets the Man defend himself !  I don't see him around why you are?  

lol

Liz

" I played MrQueez many times for $40 just look in my stats in the section of match game and you will see! or in his stats, is the same!!!   So you are the ones that need to think twice before throwing challenges!"

...I'm not trying to turn anything around (nor, I suspect, is Dan or anyone else)...but you have to start remembering what you posted previously...I don't know why you are going after Mr Queez...but, perhaps he is not responding because he is taking the high road? ...he certainly hasn't questioned your stats or accomplishments.

whatever, this topic has become moot.

ct

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 2:56 PM

Had I noticed you are from Puerto Rico I wouldn't even have posted as Englsh is your 2nd language and how that statement is interpreted is important....

I thought he meant "aren't in the same breath as ME, much less Mags, Agassi, and so on"...you obviously took it as something else....anyway...

WGT Virtual Tour

FRIENDofyourWIFE

vestarinn

MrQueez

Good job by both of you!

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 3:11 PM

I know and I believe all Tour Legends and Champions know how WGT's Scoring Average is calculated and therefore also know that WGT's Scoring Average is not an indicator of who is better than who.

It is just a list sorted by data provided by WGT. I also post a list sorted by WGT's level.

If somebody wants to create a editorialized sorted list of the best players, then go for it. That is something that can be argued, since it is just an opinion.

My list is just data provided by WGT. Jessica84's Avg Score of 46.00 is obviously less than fmagnets Avg Score of 53.00. That cannot be argued.

Can't wait for next month's list to see if there are any changes.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 3:23 PM

The question is, Dan, will MrQueez card a second round score? I haven't seen him complete a second round in the virtual tour yet ... 

Now he may have and I just didn't notice it. But I'm sure he hasn't placed highly if he has ...

I will apoligize for being incorrect if I am wrong ...

I wonder who the cheaters are supposed to be in Carolina Sandhills? Ed runs a clean club and I know he will personally remove suspect people from membership.  

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 3:25 PM

ColumbusStorm:

I know and I believe all Tour Legends and Champions know how WGT's Scoring Average is calculated and therefore also know that WGT's Scoring Average is not an indicator of who is better than who.

It is just a list sorted by data provided by WGT. I also post a list sorted by WGT's level.

If somebody wants to create a editorialized sorted list of the best players, then go for it. That is something that can be argued, since it is just an opinion.

My list is just data provided by WGT. Jessica84's Avg Score of 46.00 is obviously less than fmagnets Avg Score of 53.00. That cannot be argued.

Can't wait for next month's list to see if there are any changes.

I think there may be less controversy Russ, if players were listed in alphabetical order. Or maybe not ... 

RSS