Forums

Help › Forums

Champions listed by WGT Scoring Average

Sat, Sep 16 2017 2:36 AM (279 replies)
  • alberich35
    858 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2015 10:59 PM

Arrête ton charre de l'humilité Michel, tu es un très bon joueur. Tout ceux qui te connaissent ici le savent..

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2015 11:03 PM

Crois moi, je reste très moyen.

Je rate quasi tous les dings, je rate les putts, je dépend de la chance et parfois j'en ai.

Et je préfère rester humble  que de croire que je suis bon quand ce n'est pas le cas. Je fais l'inverse de ceux qui s'y croient, désolé.

Allez, bon amusement, have fun

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2015 1:43 PM

That's a cute little list.  I've only played one person in the top 20 there in match...and I'm 4-1 career against him (he's a great player though, don't wanna take that away from him).

Whatever's rising to the top, it ain't cream.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2015 2:39 PM

This list is what started the red tee craze at TL tier...it's irrelevant.

• MrQueez
    559 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2015 3:52 PM

Come on players 1-19 I don't see any of your names on the Virtual Tour Leaderboard atop this page ;) 

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2015 4:28 PM

ct690911:

mantis0014:

Just spotted this,  Thanks for posting CS.  

I luv the Ave of all under 50   well done to them :)

I can imagine the comments about it.  Don't forget peeps this is just a game.

-Roger

Quite true Roger...but a 46 average?...dayam.  I find it odd that I never hear the top two on this list mentioned in the same breath as FMagnets, or Agassi or Walkoflife, etc.

I find it fascinating.  If you look at Jess's page, she only plays one course all the time to get down the ave. and nothing much else. I've spoken to her in Pm's and she is a lovely lady. I love the dedication to play the course as often.  There comes a time though when that average has to bottom out.  How low can it get. How many times would you have to withdraw to get an eagle on every hole.  Must be hundreds of attempts just to post a score

I don't see a problem with it.  As I said this is only a game and people want to do that, so be it.

I don't mind playing from shorter tee's as it's a bit of fun once in awhile.  I found sometimes playing off the reds for example is harder as it makes me think,  that's not good   lol. Beth off the blacks, you basically know what club to use and where to aim. Off the reds, my goodness it's a whole new ball game    lol.

I was getting hammered when I got promoted to Champs. My approach shots were going all over the place and I couldn't understand what was happening.  I basically had to ride the storm.  After quite awhile with confidence down to zero,  I decided to play some comps on shorter tees, well the low scores were coming in and now I'm back to normal as in confidence with my game.

I would say I would be around that 60-62 ave in a real Wgt average.  Easy courses like Beth, St.A and Kia might be a bit lower than that. 

• MrQueez
    559 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2015 6:28 PM

ct690911:
    Quite true Roger...but a 46 average?...dayam.  I find it odd that I never hear the top two on this list mentioned in the same breath as FMagnets, or Agassi or Walkoflife, etc.

#2 on the list pounded out ranked rounds to get to champ.  Then posted a red tee 24 and no qualifying scores since ;)  Of course the top 2 not in the same breath as Me, Mags, Agassi, WOL etc.

• Gwen77
    374 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2015 7:52 PM

lol

• MrQueez
    559 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 11:25 AM

The road to 48 avg.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 11:52 AM

I don't see #20 ever finishing a virtual tour event either ...

RSS