what is happening?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 24 2011 9:09 AM (115 replies)
  • luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 7:14 AM

CharlemagneRH:

luckysump:

The UK still Manages to be a backwards sh*thole However........

Well put......

Well put for a Redneck

A redneck with a 140 IQ and three college degrees... lol. ;)

140 IQ and 3 college degrees ( is that all).  And yet you still manage to insult the Uk in a way a 5 year old would. 

I stand corrected.

• Crazyman2
    731 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 9:30 AM
  • Spiders1
    358 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 9:58 AM

I repeat what you said Ice. Well put. Feel very sad for those effected by this nut.If not a gun he would of used a car  to do same.They find a way to carry out there act's.

Prayers go out to those,,

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 10:05 AM

Crazyman2:

Was pretty boring and lame at the start, but then my Jack in the Box quote came up on the screen, and it actually got sorta funny from there.  Grats!

PS: You should include the fact that I closed my $100,000 Bank of America account last week in support of Wikileaks.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 10:24 AM

luckysump:
    140 IQ and 3 college degrees ( is that all).  And yet you still manage to insult the Uk in a way a 5 year old would.

The ability to police the police, the ability to report the news, and the ability to communicate freely are some of the most important cornerstones upon which modern revolutions have been laid.

You guys can't record your own police officers.  That's a relapse back to the Middle Ages and well worthy of being mocked.  It's a disgrace, and I'm quite surprised that someone had the gall to defend it.

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 11:23 AM

An american trait when losing the argument is alive and well here .Shout the loudest and throw insults .

Maybe you

lot remember the second world war - you call it the 42-45 war but it actually started in 1939 .You were 3 years too late in turning up but you still think you won it .

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 11:23 AM

When some nut shoots 6 people in the Uk,  I may agree with you, till then,  i think i'll stay here.  IMO

Anyway enough of this, its inappropriate at this time,  lets just Agree to Disagree and Pray for the Families involved and a speedy recovery for your Congresswoman.

(You guys can't record your own Police officers, that i do agree with and its Bloody terrible)

• onestonemanone
    45 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 11:51 AM

GUN CONTROL - people control is whats needed. guns DO NOT kill, people kill. i own a couple dozen guns (might be a whack job) and have a few thousand rounds of ammo. im an avid shooter. i have my guns for 4 reasons.

1) target shooting

2) hunting

3) its my right and freedom, and last but not least

4) for all the whacks out there

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 12:22 PM

craigswan:
    An american trait when losing the argument is alive and well here .Shout the loudest and throw insults .

Maybe you

lot remember the second world war - you call it the 42-45 war but it actually started in 1939 .You were 3 years too late in turning up but you still think you won it .

My contributions to this thread have been almost entirely substantive arguments.

I also never said that America was the #1 reason why the Allied Powers won WWII.  The Russians get most of the credit for winning WWII.  I'd have to add, however, that American support and Hitler's focus on Russia are the only reasons that Britain wasn't invaded.

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 12:43 PM

charlemagneRH.

Let,s be friends but are you man enough to ask me first .Go on i dare you .

RSS