Help › Forums

what is happening?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 24 2011 9:09 AM (115 replies)
  • piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 12:51 PM

CharlemagneRH:

I also never said that America was the #1 reason why the Allied Powers won WWII.  The Russians get most of the credit for winning WWII.  I'd have to add, however, that American support and Hitler's focus on Russia are the only reasons that Britain wasn't invaded.

Good job we got involved early then.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 1:19 PM

CharlemagneRH:

I'd have to add, however, that American support and Hitler's focus on Russia are the only reasons that Britain wasn't invaded.

I think you'll find it was the RAF winning the Battle of Britain that prevented the UK from invasion.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 1:33 PM

tiffer67:
    I think you'll find it was the RAF winning the Battle of Britain that prevented the UK from invasion.

Just two months prior to BOB, Hitler allowed over 300,000 British & French soldiers to escape back to Britain, when he could have very easily killed them or taken them prisoner.  (Battle of Dunkirk)

Hitler didn't seem to care much about invading the UK.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 1:56 PM

CharlemagneRH:
    PS: You should include the fact that I closed my $100,000 Bank of America account last week in support of Wikileaks.

Does your mom (Big Sis) know to your blatant admission to Conspiring With A Treasonous Individual after the fact..........Better not let her know or there will be no more cheetos for you. Did you get some sun and exercise today, that basement is not doing you any good Charley......has it been checked for radon gas lately?

ROFLMAO! You are not even a good liar.....

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 1:56 PM

Never heard of Operation Sea Lion then?

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 2:00 PM

In cancun recently 10 europeans and i were quietly waiting in line at the hotel bar to be served when an american started waving his money about to attract the barmans attention and skip the queue .He was told where to go but why do they think this behavior works .

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 2:11 PM

craigswan:

In cancun recently 10 europeans and i were quietly waiting in line at the hotel bar to be served when an american started waving his money about to attract the barmans attention and skip the queue .He was told where to go but why do they think this behavior works .

It does because that is how most hot spot bars operate here in the US. It was obvious that he assumed this was the same there. Unfortunately most Americans have never traveled outside of the America's. Sorry to hear about that Craig but it is the norm here. Mind you, there are many that are not, but at the big popular bars you can have hundreds of people trying to get the bartenders attention. Often on the first drink it is the norm to tip the bartender about $10.00 to $20.00 to ensure they notice you the rest of the night. 

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 2:13 PM

RIP Christina-Taylor Green....9 yrs old...born sept 11th 2001....died 2011

keep your guns and your gun toting police and we`ll keep our passive methods tyvm....your argument is lost!

its a sad state of affairs when a 22 year old boy can go out and commit atrocities like this.....no help, no counselling, just guns..."thats the way my voice will be heard"....sad....very sad!

its not weapons that kill.....its the human mind.....we have a propensity to destroy ourselves...and in the end we will!

The other victims were Federal Judge John Roll, Gabe Zimmerman, a 30-year-old who was due to be married this year, plus septuagenarians Dorwin Stoddard, 76, Dorothy Murray, 76, and Phyllis Scheck, 79. R.I.P

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 2:47 PM

Just wondering why all you brit;s are so worried abut how we live over here?

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 2:54 PM

Ahh, well, they might be worried about all the senseless slaughter. The Brits, the slaughter victims ... humans all.

Maybe they're more worried about how we die.

RSS