Forums

Help › Forums

what is happening?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 24 2011 9:09 AM (115 replies)
  • gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2011 1:55 PM

what goes through peoples minds that causes them to do such dastardly things like what happened in Tucson today.

im wondering why one of my fellow Tucsonians  didnt take this piece out of crap out of his misery.

Sorry pissed and in shock

-G

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2011 2:05 PM

My condolencies to every one .We have friends in tucson and are actually flying there on saturday .

If a fight breaks out in united kingdom some one ends up with a injury because we use our fists - the same fight in usa can mean a gun is used and some one dies .Get rid of your guns please .

Once again my heart goes out to you all .

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2011 2:36 PM

Concealed weapons don't require a permit? Jesus..

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2011 3:24 PM

Is this what radical Conservatives are going to resort too when the opposing party in the United States Congress doesn't agree with their agenda?

That ding-dong Sarah Palin should be cited for bringing attention to the Arizona Congress-woman in the November 2010 election by placing cross-hairs on the names of Democratic candidates who was viewed as a threat to the Conservative Tea-party.

Read the full story from Yahoo news here.

Our thoughts and prayers certainly go out to the victims and their families of what IMO is an absolute senseless, and cowardly act.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2011 3:26 PM

craigswan:
    Get rid of your guns please .

Lose guns=lost freedoms....think I'll keep mine thank-you..;)

• mwangle
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2011 3:38 PM

Richard4168,

Where did you read it was a radical conservative? I'd like to see the link and read about that person.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2011 5:04 PM

oneputtdavid:

craigswan:
    Get rid of your guns please .

Lose guns=lost freedoms....think I'll keep mine thank-you..;)

Or.

More Guns = More Bullets = More Death = More broken famillies = More of our Children killing each other = More Wars = More lost freedoms = More suffering....

The list is Endless,  its said that Guns do not kill, people do,  but some people should not have Guns.

A very Saddend Lucky....

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2011 5:39 PM

I'll keep my guns thank you, come to my house and start trouble you can expect a few body piercings. Take away firearms then only criminals will have them. JMO

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2011 5:49 PM

ok

• trickyputt
    9 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2011 5:52 PM

He was 22.

in our country we are blessed that they are still children and innocent in the mind at that age.

i know some disagree

RSS