Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club Passes

Mon, Mar 20 2023 10:16 PM (69 replies)
  • alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Jun 14 2017 7:05 AM

pdb1:
    Once again I must correct your error about the XP's .

No such thing - alternative truth or parallel universe?

Show proof please, and take care not to mix it up with the earnings - they disappear when a member leaves.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Jun 14 2017 9:20 AM

I'm afraid to say that your facts seem wobbly sometimes.

I rather checked it myself, with a long-time inactive player, Charlie_Hotell.

Before the exclusion,

he was a member, with 1021 cr earnings and 12291 XPs contribution.

Afterwards,

as I said, the CC XPs stay unchanged (sic!), while the earnings drop by the number (which has been long time common knowledge), and also the total rounds (which I didn't know).

Happy to have clarified that for you ;)

Edit: The arrow is one line too low, but it's obvious that Charlie_Hotell isn't a member any more.

• philb1818
    267 Posts
    Wed, Jun 14 2017 9:37 AM

You guys crack me up, love the banter.

Few things  i picked up from this thread. Just offering my thoughts on these matters, take it or leave it,  just my experience for what it is worth.

Club xp does not go down when you kick out a player from your club in actual fact they go up slightly ( go figure) I think wgt gives the club xp for owner actions, if you don't believe me try it just once, check club xp and kick out one inactive although I think xp only goes up about 5 points.

When a player returns to the club their previous xp earned whilst in the club shows back up on the leaderboard, so doesn't go anywhere just doesn't show up when they are no longer a member

Passes if you have zero passes and 8 hours till next pass you can buy a pass and use it within that 8 hours the clock does NOT reset to 12 hours countdown just continues as normal, if you do not use the played for pass before the timer runs down (8 hours) you will not receive your free pass and 12 hour countdown will restart when you use your played for pass.

Also the single play issue, not available on mobile or tablet so crossed wires between different platform players here. Could a!so be why so many threads at cross purposes PC and mobile versions of the game are so different its unbelievable 

Cheers

PhilB

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Jun 14 2017 9:45 AM

If a member leaves a cc the xp does not drop.

If they return then their personal club xp shows again.

XP's were earned in club and stay with club.

Always thought it this way so surprised if it's different.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Jun 14 2017 10:23 AM

pdb1:
    You will lose all of your CC XP's . As will the CC lose your points

Methinks that I proved this "fact" (underlined) wrong above - the CC XPs stayed unchanged while dismissing a player with 12,000+ XPs contribution.

The first part is undisputed here.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Jun 14 2017 11:06 AM

You talk too much - show proof!

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Jun 14 2017 11:10 AM

@ pdb1

But, then again, you have this forum post from a while back:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/295476/2113288.aspx#2113288

RSS