Forums

Help › Forums

Re: leaving a country club what happens to my points

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 4 2015 11:41 PM (9 replies)
  • DaveGettings
    4 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 10:40 AM

It may be a simple question but if you leave a country club for which you've gained 126105 of a total 149625 (main contributor) do you take you experience points with you??

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 10:43 AM

DaveGettings:

It may be a simple question but if you leave a country club for which you've gained 126105 of a total 149625 (main contributor) do you take you experience points with you??

Your old club keeps the XP points.  You can't take it and transfer it to your new club.

- WGTdbloshoe

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 11:23 AM

You will take those XPs with you which contributed to your own level.

• Waquoitwonder
    66 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2015 3:36 AM

I seems that the Country Club of which I was a member shut down (Boston's Best Players Club). What happens to the XP points I earned there? If I join another club, do the perks earned at my former club (putter gauge and hit gauge) "transfer" with me to a club I join? If I join a club at a similar or higher level that earned those perks, do I, as a new member of the new to me club, also partake in the perks of that level? 

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2015 10:31 AM

Waquoitwonder:

I seems that the Country Club of which I was a member shut down (Boston's Best Players Club). What happens to the XP points I earned there?

Lost.

If I join another club, do the perks earned at my former club (putter gauge and hit gauge) "transfer" with me to a club I join?

Nope.  They're the club's perks.  They're not "your" perks.

If I join a club at a similar or higher level that earned those perks, do I, as a new member of the new to me club, also partake in the perks of that level? 

Yup.

• Waquoitwonder
    66 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2015 3:24 AM

I recently joined another club and  realize that it may not be the best fit for me (my fault for ot doing more due diligence!). What is the process for resigning from a club?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2015 10:58 AM

Waquoitwonder:

I recently joined another club and  realize that it may not be the best fit for me (my fault for ot doing more due diligence!). What is the process for resigning from a club?

Just go to the club page and click the Leave Club button.

• Joshviol
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 8:42 PM

If your the owner of a club how do you leave it I started a club up but don't have anyone in it and got a offer to join a bigger club but i can fig out how to leave mine

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 11:41 PM

BTW: You have some members, and they are quite active!

The usual procedure would be to delete the CC - it's in the Owner's Tools.

A very new second option is available: You may delete your own membership of your CC. From the members list, click the three dots behind your name and take the last choice, "delete membership".

A very late correction (June 2017): There are no such dots for an owner - you can't delete yourself from your CC.

I'd like to see if this would leave a CC without an owner ;)

Good luck!

RSS