Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club Passes

Mon, Mar 20 2023 10:16 PM (69 replies)
  • alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2015 11:28 PM

pdb1:
      Which I am led to believe , the " start of a new day " varies for every individual . Could be 11:00 AM or 8:00 PM . Correct ? It does not mean the first round you play in that day . Correct ?

It's in the FAQs and in a myriad of postings. Please read before asking.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 1:04 AM

pdb1:
    alosso:
    It's in the FAQs and in a myriad of postings. Please read before asking.
      Maybe maybe not .

So you believe me nothing, not even that hint (which I proved before writing). Therefore I have no more motivation whatsoever to answer any of your questions, even though I know the answer.

EOD.

• Syxguns
    178 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 8:18 PM

pdb1:

" NO WAY WEDNESDAY " 

Mid week at WGT a very solem and desolate empty period in which one has NO WAY of getting any real answers in the forums . Very mysterious .

Most of your questions have been answered.  If you need to see if the answers were correct, which all were, simply look for yourself.

Example: You have a club pass and you use it.  Now go to the main play screen and at the top next to passes: 0 in grey it will read: Next Pass In: 11:58

In that example I just showed you how easy it is to read about it.  Below that you will see probably a green check mark(√) or a red exclamation point (!).  Next to that you will see: Consecutive Days Played: followed by a number and then Next Day In: the number of hours will show till next day begins.

pdb1:
    Game completion is only recorded in multiplayer rounds . Period . Single player rounds are designed with a restart option available ,

The information you provided there is incorrect.  Now if you are in a tournament that allows unlimited then you do have the option to stop the game, but only if it is set up that way.  All games played are recorded, and each time you withdraw from a game it is recorded as well.  In my CC I set up unlimited  rounds to help players with two things.  The first is a full 18 holes to use your pass, and the second is also to help you drop your average.  All stats are recorded for each game, and when I shoot a nice round even in unlimited play my average will drop.

pdb1:
    Also another reason WGT leaves you green while playing these so you may have the option of exiting at any time . If for instance you were to get an invite . You accept the invite with no negative consequence whatsoever .

WGT leaves you green (available) quite often.  This holds true for tournaments as well.  I could be wrong on this statement because I never leave a game, but I think if the tournament does not allow for unlimited play then the option is only to forfeit the tournament.  You can not go back to it after that, but instead you now show a WD from tournament.

As I stated I never leave a game, but I have had WGT lose connection during a tournament and it said that I WD.  Please correct me if I'm wrong here alosso.

• Syxguns
    178 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 10:10 PM

pdb1:
    Sorry about your misguidance and misconceptions .

All good, and as I can see you do know the game and how it works.  As you said, from your early post, things stated or the way you stated them seemed incorrect to me when I read it.

Later

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 11:41 PM

pdb1:
    Nothing I was referring to had any thing to do with single play tournaments . Ok ?

Oh, really?

pdb1:
    The exception to this is single play rounds . which do forfeit the match . And of course if you do not complete . No XP's and you wasted a pass . I was only commenting on the raising the average by not resuming a single player match .

RSS