Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club Passes

Mon, Mar 20 2023 10:16 PM (69 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Jun 14 2017 11:24 AM

If a player returns his points show again. What was meant by that Paul is.....

They don't get added on to club total again. The same as they did not get removed in the first place when they left.

Add all your members xp up...your total club xp will be more.

If I were to remove all members from SEL except me , the club would still be level 19 with same xp.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Jun 14 2017 12:08 PM

No you wont because you dont get them again Paul, same as you dont lose those points when they go.

As earlier, add all your existing members XPs up and your club xp will be higher.

When player (a) leaves a club the xps dont drop, when he returns you dont get them again but player (a) has his XPs he earned previous in your club awarded next to his name.

Its what he brought to the club previous, so rightly they show again.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Jun 14 2017 11:07 PM

philb1818:
    You guys crack me up, love the banter.
    Thanks for contributing your thoughts and observations. Methinks that your post came delayed - are you on moderation?

philb1818:
    Club xp does not go down when you kick out a player from your club

True.

philb1818:
    in actual fact they go up slightly ( go figure) I think wgt gives the club xp for owner actions, if you don't believe me try it just once, check club xp and kick out one inactive although I think xp only goes up about 5 points.

Not true IMHO.

In my example, there was no move at all, but other members might contribute to the pool at the same time, e.g. by playing a few shots or by completing a game, so they would be the cause for the addition.

philb1818:
    When a player returns to the club their previous xp earned whilst in the club shows back up on the leaderboard, so doesn't go anywhere just doesn't show up when they are no longer a member

True.

philb1818:
    Passes if you have zero passes and 8 hours till next pass you can buy a pass and use it within that 8 hours the clock does NOT reset to 12 hours countdown just continues as normal, if you do not use the played for pass before the timer runs down (8 hours) you will not receive your free pass and 12 hour countdown will restart when you use your played for pass.

Hm???

Never heard anything like this. To my knowledge, the clock would start at -12 h (or -4 h during a clash) when the pass count would be zero. It might be a new concept, but I can't judge it because I never buy any passes. Comments?

philb1818:
    Also the single play issue, not available on mobile or tablet

Not true, AFAIS. I just started a single play tournament on mobile, and there were quite a few on offer.

But I agree, both versions are quite different - I found no option to save the game there and just terminated the app. Will I be able to continue on PC?

Answer to /self: Yes, I had the option in the game window but I discarded it.

• philb1818
    267 Posts
    Thu, Jun 15 2017 5:30 AM

Not sure how you reply to parts of other peoples posts or post their comment with a box around it?

Never heard anything like this. To my knowledge, the clock would start at -12 h (or -4 h during a clash) when the pass count would be zero. It might be a new concept, but I can't judge it because I never buy any passes. Comments?

But this works try buying a pass when you have x hours left for next free pass use it straight away then check time till next free pass again.

philb1818:
    Also the single play issue, not available on mobile or tablet

Not true, AFAIS. I just started a single play tournament on mobile, and there were quite a few on offer.

My Mistake i meant there is no option for single hole play on mobile platform

But I agree, both versions are quite different - I found no option to save the game there and just terminated the app. Will I be able to continue on PC?

Answer to /self: Yes, I had the option in the game window but I discarded it.

As you said you, you can change from one platform to another and continue a paused game as long as the game play mode and course is available on both platforms

Thanks for contributing your thoughts and observations. Methinks that your post came delayed - are you on moderation?

I am for some unknown reason on Moderation? annoying as hell, i don't believe i have ever broken any posting codes of conduct, but have sent WGT a message, no reply as yet

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Fri, Jun 16 2017 1:01 AM

philb1818:
    alosso:

But this works try buying a pass when you have x hours left for next free pass use it straight away then check time till next free pass again.

I'm afraid to decline - I never buy CC passes. NEVER!

(and I constructed my quotes from yours, replacing the name)

philb1818:
    i meant there is no option for single hole play on mobile platform

True. Do you want to practice a given hole?

philb1818:
    I am for some unknown reason on Moderation?

Ev1 starts "on moderation" and the clearance after 30something posts isn't automatic.

Write a request on WGTicon's or another mod's wall - they might liberate you of that.

• philb1818
    267 Posts
    Fri, Jun 16 2017 2:13 AM

pdb1:
    Highlight and click QUOTE button . 

Got it ty

pdb1:
      Yes it is the same . 12 hours only if not interrupted by buying a pass

Maybe its different on pc and 12 hours restarts after buying a pass not so on mobile we can actually use a pass during clash then 4 hour timer starts, buy a 5 pack of passes and use them up in the 4 hours, then still receive the free pass without a new countdown timer starting

pdb1:
    Also will change the optimum points scored round . If a pass is bought . 

No idea what this means as long as i use a pass on my first cd game i always receive optimum points, whether i have bought a pass or not during the day

Cheers PhilB

RSS