Forums

Help › Forums

WGT, You have made a farce out of CC of the Week

Tue, Sep 19 2023 8:39 AM (78 replies)
  • golfvader7
    1,822 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 1:43 PM

It now has little meaning to be so chosen. You took a sensational CC idea, and have made it comical. If this is what being named CC of the Week means, then please just leave my club alone. We know who we are, what we stand for, what club support means, we do not need you lowering our standards by being named CC of the Week. You have proven the last 2 weeks, how little you think of CCs.

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 1:54 PM

wow !!! its just an effin game ...

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 1:57 PM

No Class...

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 1:59 PM

ISH47:
    No Class...

Like school on Sunday?

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 2:00 PM

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 2:05 PM

Confused ?

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 2:06 PM

Dougie4042:

ISH47:
    No Class...

Like school on Sunday?

Yup.. as said in every Fat Albert episode EVER.. LOL

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 2:09 PM

golfvader7:

It now has little meaning to be so chosen. You took a sensational CC idea, and have made it comical. If this is what being named CC of the Week means, then please just leave my club alone. We know who we are, what we stand for, what club support means, we do not need you lowering our standards by being named CC of the Week. You have proven the last 2 weeks, how little you think of CCs.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 2:26 PM

golfvader7:
    We know who we are, what we stand for, what club support means, we do not need you lowering our standards by being named CC of the Week.

I've (my name is Andy) never heard of your CC......what do you stand for?

I went through your members list....didn't recognize any names.

I checked The 12 Days of Christmas last December where CCs gave back to the Community.....Nope, you weren't there.

Sorry to say, your CC is invisible.

The WGT Alien Ambassadors are the opposite.

Whether its making us chuckle in the forum, or making us shake our heads, we know who they are and where they stand.  They have fun and they care.  They are a big part of this community.

Sincereally,

Andy

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 2:30 PM

I don't see how featuring that club is a insult to you.  We want to feature a wide variety of clubs.  Not just clubs with 250 members and lots of XP.  If you look back towards the start of all this, you will see that other players asked just that question and I personally responded to those questions.

- WGTdbloshoe

RSS