Forums

Help › Forums

WGT, You have made a farce out of CC of the Week

Tue, Sep 19 2023 8:39 AM (78 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 3:12 PM

andyson:
    The WGT Alien Ambassadors are the opposite.

Awww shucks, Andyson,

Now the "Fringe" is  gonna get all crowded an' we'll be havin' to watch our manners an' such, gol-durnit ! Plus there'll be all them greenhorns gettin' in the way whilst we're doin' our investigatables ! Sheesh man ! Couldn't you find a diff'rent bus to throws us under ?

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 3:16 PM

iaa R ( R ) V ft 

now for my Edit . ( EDIT )  edit,s

Good thing Icon is not on Vacation , Shoe said when when he does if I go Unreformed he would turn Typhoon on me .  OPY will be a good Troll .

To whoever : 

I am sorry you have a issue with this  CC getting picked .

This CC might be small . They may not have lots of big $ players , They dont have level 9 XP points . They do bring a smile to WGT land . 

Some times it is not about who has what , But who does what .

Team Yancy has fun with this game and that makes this CC of Squatch / Paranormal hunters different and yet special .

I am a proud member of of this CC 

OPY

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 3:22 PM

I think it's very refreshing that a club like Yancy's gets recognized in the community for what they do. They offer so much more than just good players but also people who make the community and forums here a fun place to be.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 3:25 PM

opyeuclid:

iaa R ( R ) V ft 

now for my Edit . ( EDIT )  edit,s

Good thing Icon is not on Vacation , Shoe said when when he does if I go Unreformed he would turn Typhoon on me .  OPY will be a good Troll .

To whoever : 

I am sorry you have a issue with this  CC getting picked .

This CC might be small . They may not have lots of big $ players , They dont have level 9 XP points . They do bring a smile to WGT land . 

Some times it is not about who has what , But who does what .

Team Yancy has fun with this game and that makes this CC of Squatch / Paranormal hunters different and yet special .

I am a proud member of of this CC 

OPY

Very well put.  No typhoon for you.  I will stick wildcat on you.  Her claws may look scary but she really is a pushover and super nice.

- WGTwgtdbloshoe

• WilliamRNewmanJr
    4,031 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 3:40 PM

andyson:

golfvader7:
    We know who we are, what we stand for, what club support means, we do not need you lowering our standards by being named CC of the Week.

I've (my name is Andy) never heard of your CC......what do you stand for?

I went through your members list....didn't recognize any names.

I checked The 12 Days of Christmas last December where CCs gave back to the Community.....Nope, you weren't there.

Sorry to say, your CC is invisible.

The WGT Alien Ambassadors are the opposite.

Whether its making us chuckle in the forum, or making us shake our heads, we know who they are and where they stand.  They have fun and they care.  They are a big part of this community.

Sincereally,

Andy

Well Mr. AndySon,

I went through your Club listing and hmm Didn't recognized you or anyone else's, oh that is right, you got NO ONE but yaself!! And you got the Nerves to come on here and Criticized GolfVader7? At Least we aren't Hiding behind Fake MASK!  LMAO!!!!!

As for IBIS GC:

1. Our Standards are very simple; PLAY in our IBIS GC Tourneys, if all is done there then play on WGT Tourneys. Allot of our Members does exactly that! ADVANCE our IBIS GC by using the CC Pass everyday! READ our Forums and e-mails Daily if you can! That is call P-A-R!
    2. Our Members holds Dearly to these rules and all has abide with them.
    3. Our Members can play any Country Club and with-out a Doubt, we shall Win allot! [If WGT ever allows the CC vs. CC to become a Reality!]

As for YANCYCAN, I never heard of this Person and I did some YouTube checking; WGT you got to be SERIOUS! "I mean come on now!" 

As for the Christmas thing Mr. Andy brought up, that is News to me. But I will be watching the WGT Live event!!!

I agree with our Owner GolfVader7, if this is how you choose you CC Of The Week, Then Please do not ever mention us in Your so-call CC of the Week! We at IBIS GC have higher Standards then WGT does at this moment!

A WGT.com Alien Ambassador!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God PLEASE Forgive these Folks!!

William

• scarecrow2805
    243 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 4:09 PM

ROTHLMAO

ROLL ON THE ? LAUGH MY ASS OFF

Explain please.

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 4:48 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    If you look back towards the start of all this, you will see that other players asked just that question and I personally responded to those questions.

Yes he did..

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 4:53 PM

I also posted this (incorrectly) in the announcement thread.  probably just fits there anyway, but wanted the point made here:

An incredible post, and for my part disappointing that any one does not just say well played to a thoroughly deserving CC.

Were it not for Team Yancy there would be no egg hunt.  Were it not for team yancy we would all be wondering PINEHURST NO. 2 oblivious to very possible Alien Pods.  We should remind ourselves this is not the only contribution, just one in a long line.

Team Yancys impact on WGT and way it's looking the future of humanity means this is the minimum accolade that is suitable, and thoroughly deserved.  

Well played Team Yancy for getting the award, and also WGT for choosing to recognise a very appreciated CC.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 5:18 PM

Jimbog1964:

I also posted this (incorrectly) in the announcement thread.  probably just fits there anyway, but wanted the point made here:

An incredible post, and for my part disappointing that any one does not just say well played to a thoroughly deserving CC.

Were it not for Team Yancy there would be no egg hunt.  Were it not for team yancy we would all be wondering PINEHURST NO. 2 oblivious to very possible Alien Pods.  We should remind ourselves this is not the only contribution, just one in a long line.

Team Yancys impact on WGT and way it's looking the future of humanity means this is the minimum accolade that is suitable, and thoroughly deserved.  

Well played Team Yancy for getting the award, and also WGT for choosing to recognise a very appreciated CC.

Well said in both threads. It really should be stressed.        - WGTdbloshoe

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 5:19 PM

WilliamRNewmanJr:

We at IBIS GC have higher Standards then WGT does at this moment!

A WGT.com Alien Ambassador!!! ROTHLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a bunch of bird poop!!

RSS