Help › Forums

V E M !

Sat, May 27 2017 4:10 PM (485 replies)
  • PBaldwin
    108 Posts
    Sat, Sep 27 2014 5:44 PM

fatdan:

PBaldwin:

I normally play on my 3 screen desktop, all 24" 120hz(not that it matters in flash) gaming computer I built.  Everything else just feels like a toy.

Of course I play in 1 screen with the game(not maximized as it's broken and the other 2 screens end up white), 1 screen where I calculate shots, and some other crap in my other screen.

Nice setup! Did you build the pc yourself?

Yea I built the computer myself.  I got 2 out of the 3 monitors free from a sim racing sponsorship back in 2012-2013 running in a NASCAR series on iRacing.  It really is awesome having 3 monitors just for multi tasking!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Sep 27 2014 6:23 PM

overtheedge:

Romax:
    It seems someone didn't get your hidden "slam" there MK.. Lmao. I did get it and it made me laugh.

LMAO!!!! U R kidding me right? Wait!,,,Form across the bridge,,ahhhh maybe not. Another one not READING the entire thread but again you could give a "chit" or "rats azz"and if that truly is the case WHY THE F*-K reply,,,lol. What does this make you,,,,come on,,,,,tell me,,,, you can say it,,,,come on,,,,,LOL!

More trollage. LOL

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Sep 27 2014 6:24 PM

Romax:

I was merely pointing out that you are too fkn dense to realize that mk was saying your game sucks is all, and that VEM is not always at fault. I read the whole thread btw. It was somewhat ridiculous from page 1 and on, but I sure did get some laughs out of it. Learn the freakin' game and quit blaming your lack of knowledge on everything but you !

LMAO. Spot on, Russ.  Right over his head like a 747.  :-D

See if you figure out the topic of the thread the little nutcase troll thought this was an appropriate response to......He's trying to crap that one up too.

" alanti:

Not just today, I think his ship sailed a long time ago!

You really have no idea man :< )

alanti:
    Lets hope that whoever wins it is done with decorum, from the players and fans

LMAO!!! VERY strange to read this kind of a statement coming from one as rude as you,,lol. Ironic to say the least."

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/260317.aspx?PageIndex=6

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Sep 27 2014 6:57 PM

Froot Loops 

• ShadyShank
    629 Posts
    Sat, Sep 27 2014 7:01 PM

overtheedge:

WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED

Shady and Over know nothing about Vem .

They are very accomplished quoters .

They are the go to guys if you want to know anything about what someone else has posted .

I can only speak for myself on this, though I believe you have Over misread as well. I actually suck at entering multiple quotes into one of my posts, and if you research it you will see this is true.

As for the V word, all I have EVER said about it, is that I know 99% of the time a missed putt is my fault, but I also have a very good idea when a missed putt was due to some program being cranked up. How else do you describe 2 putts that are exactly the same, yet behave very differently?

The one time I bitched like a madman about V was when I shot 11 under at St A on the front, then 4 over on the back. When I did that, I was told by a few people I had no clue what I was saying, and if I would have shot even on the back then they would agree VEM was at play.

WTF is that!?! In the first place, if I am able to shoot -11 on any front 9 of any course, I would expect a bit more respect when it comes to my opinions on this subject. I have also said, many times, that I believe VEM comes into play rarely, but when it does, you would have to be a beginner to not think something was up. 

After playing this game hard for over 7 months, reaching the L tier, beating a few TL's off and on, and more I would think any long-term player would be able to put that all together, create a bigger picture, and realize I'm not BLAMING VEM for my overall play. Only at certain times where I am very confident I had a putt or 3 that were aimed and struck just right to go in, but somehow didn't.

PDB, it seems you are a true troll in every sense of the word, based on your replies to, what has been, a decent discussion on the topic.

• ShadyShank
    629 Posts
    Sat, Sep 27 2014 7:08 PM

And there is proof right there of my 'quoting abilities'. I don't believe Over made that quote yet it has his name as if he did. Then, I could be wrong because I'm NOT accomplished at quoting on this forum.

Geez, I'll say it again. It would great to have players who've been around a long time to give serious input on subject's like this. But, I guess I can see where you could be sick and tired of posts on tricky subjects coming from anyone below L or even TM. Thus, you have grown tired of these topics all together.

If so, do those of us who are discussing something a break, and just stay out of it. You may even find you don't kick your dog as much out of the, obvious, anger these topics invoke in you.

• ShadyShank
    629 Posts
    Sat, Sep 27 2014 7:14 PM

pdb1:
    I didnt mention that my screen is a 24" flat screen tv w/1920 x 1080 p which makes it very nice . Don't like the laptop screen either .

Hey! Something we agree on. Shoot, I tried playing on my iphone and ipad, but nothing comes close to my Sony HD flat screen PC with all the works. In fact, I deleted the mobile game from both devices and will only play on my PC, which has been several months now.

RSS