Forums

Help › Forums

V E M !

Sat, May 27 2017 4:10 PM (485 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 1:02 AM

AlexBorgesjr:

Roger I take you very seriously the game is definitely has the human factor now I don't know if it's good or bad but sometimes I have a pretty damn good game when I play real Golf and I don't need a computer telling me I don't need a good game now if they want to throw them with you lunch in every 100 times God bless him let him do it but don't do it every ten times,another thing seems to me their venom is lining their pockets with lost balls now I like good balls but I don't mind using the $0.65 balls let me lose a couple and I'll be right back in the $0.65 ball that's for 3 now I don't know how long if everybody switched over to the three this game will be around and I hope it stays around for a long time but my brother quit screwing around with something that isn't broken

Warning**

Alcohol can seriously damage your health.

;-)

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 3:02 AM

Any response to a post of mine from the GR8 AlexBorgesjr . Is truly an honor . Even if it took you 23 months from the time of my last post here . 

AlexBorgesjr:
    im consistently under par,.  and I see scores in our country club in the 20's low 30's . I think there vem might make you hit off a little but nothing you cant recovery from by the end of the game

Yes I agree . . In the end I believe the VEM is used just enough to keep the game from being beaten . To keep us coming back for more . 

I want to think that it is being used minimally and effectively . 

And not used maliciously . As the capabilities described in the patent suggest that it very well could be programmed quite extensively . 

• mik11235
    35 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 4:25 AM

pdb1:
      Yes I agree . . In the end I believe the VEM is used just enough to keep the game from being beaten . To keep us coming back for more . 

Another down time and my game again goes to pieces,  Only 1 round of 6 under in 2 days but loads of 5  under which I throw away in disgust.. Am I a victim of your VEM theory.  

Legend and 60.26 average score.

Wonder if I 'upgrade'  my putter and irons will that make a difference.

No wonder people become second time arounders and make Champion/TL in 18 months.

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 10:09 AM

mik11235:

pdb1:

Another down time and my game again goes to pieces,  Only 1 round of 6 under in 2 days but loads of 5  under which I throw away in disgust.. Am I a victim of your VEM theory.  

Legend and 60.26 average score.

Wonder if I 'upgrade'  my putter and irons will that make a difference.

No wonder people become second time arounders and make Champion/TL in 18 months.

I wonder if your are just trying to be a comedian or you were possibly halfway serious? I wonder why you even responded.

Alnd the part about discarding -5. You're not one of those who think that only a - 6 counts and that anything over that doesn't count at all. Because the hundlredths and and such that the minus fives and the minus fours do count

But you might be too arrogant to care.

Besides WGT already discards any round with a score above your own average you don't need to discard any. That is if you are saturated in your tier.

Of course upgrading your equipment will help in Leaps and Bounds.

Although there are about as many reasons why one may have started over AZ of our people that have started over. I am sure it is a greater majority of them that really wish they weren't in that position having to start all over. Even though they may have brought it on themselves it's still a hella lot of work. But I know a guy who has started over it went all the way through to tour Legend 3 times. And this his fourth time of course he is a champion now that they have that tier

I got to stop doing this talk-to-text just too much damn editing

• pmm711
    4,576 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 6:43 PM

VEM = Virtual Equipment Malfunction (aka human error)

Why doesn't VEM affect fmagnets...does he have the secret anti-VEM-on in his bag?

• mik11235
    35 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 4:10 PM

Thanks for the advice and invitation. I shall consider it all. Perhaps I am just getting old.

RSS