Forums

Help › Forums

V E M !

Sat, May 27 2017 4:10 PM (485 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 1:02 AM

AlexBorgesjr:

Roger I take you very seriously the game is definitely has the human factor now I don't know if it's good or bad but sometimes I have a pretty damn good game when I play real Golf and I don't need a computer telling me I don't need a good game now if they want to throw them with you lunch in every 100 times God bless him let him do it but don't do it every ten times,another thing seems to me their venom is lining their pockets with lost balls now I like good balls but I don't mind using the $0.65 balls let me lose a couple and I'll be right back in the $0.65 ball that's for 3 now I don't know how long if everybody switched over to the three this game will be around and I hope it stays around for a long time but my brother quit screwing around with something that isn't broken

Warning**

Alcohol can seriously damage your health.

;-)

• mik11235
    55 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 4:25 AM

pdb1:
      Yes I agree . . In the end I believe the VEM is used just enough to keep the game from being beaten . To keep us coming back for more . 

Another down time and my game again goes to pieces,  Only 1 round of 6 under in 2 days but loads of 5  under which I throw away in disgust.. Am I a victim of your VEM theory.  

Legend and 60.26 average score.

Wonder if I 'upgrade'  my putter and irons will that make a difference.

No wonder people become second time arounders and make Champion/TL in 18 months.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 6:43 PM

VEM = Virtual Equipment Malfunction (aka human error)

Why doesn't VEM affect fmagnets...does he have the secret anti-VEM-on in his bag?

• mik11235
    55 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 4:10 PM

Thanks for the advice and invitation. I shall consider it all. Perhaps I am just getting old.

RSS