Forums

Help › Forums

V E M !

Sat, May 27 2017 4:10 PM (485 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 4:04 AM

VEM is alive and well. Wow! I don't know if it is all the new features and updates or somebody has access to the "EQUIPMENT MANIPULATION" program but this game is playing awfully strange lately. 

* Putts have abrupt breaks nearing the hole

* Drives have been erratic off the tee

*  AIM line is a "little" off ( A LOT OFF)

* Approach shots - ANYTHING is possible

* Club distance is a gamble. Club distance is ALL VEM. No doubt about it.

* The game is playing like crap, period.

Something is weird   : > /  

• ShadyShank
    629 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 4:14 AM

Now, if I said that I'd be told I know nothing about VEM or if something is affecting my shots other than me. I'd be told I know nothing of this because I sukk at the game and don't know how to putt, so it's impossible for me to say if I missed a putt, or if something else played a part in the miss.

Well, to all you doubters, I'm a Legend now and hit it at Lv 89 so you can all kiss my a**.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 4:21 AM

ShadyShank:

Well, to all you doubters, I'm a Legend now and hit it at Lv 89.

With an average of 67, so I cannot possibly be experiencing VEM.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 4:29 AM

ShadyShank:
    I'm a Legend now

Congrats on your Promotion :)

-Roger

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 4:34 AM

Sounds like you're experiencing what I was up until the update.. Since, my game is back to normal and all is right with the world.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 4:52 AM

PaulTon:

What is the truth, Paul?  I can handle it - I swear .

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 4:57 AM

CanineSupervisor:
    What is the truth, Paul?  I can handle it - I swear .

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 5:34 AM

Look and ye shall find (well fuzzy dots anyway , lol)

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 5:43 AM

ShadyShank:

Now, if I said that I'd be told I know nothing about VEM or if something is affecting my shots other than me. I'd be told I know nothing of this because I sukk at the game and don't know how to putt, so it's impossible for me to say if I missed a putt, or if something else played a part in the miss.

Well, to all you doubters, I'm a Legend now and hit it at Lv 89 so you can all kiss my a**.

Everyone has a different name for it Shady. I call it VEM. Of course there are times I'll call it - " I SUCK AT THIS GAME! " too. Either way, since the updates and all the new features I am finding it difficult to judge / estimate some of my shots that otherwise would typically be easy shots. 

As for the putting, the abrupt breaks (just before it gets near the hole) are a little weird but Im hoping that too is just a bug.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 6:09 AM

overtheedge:

* Putts have abrupt breaks nearing the hole

* Drives have been erratic off the tee

*  AIM line is a "little" off ( A LOT OFF)

* Approach shots - ANYTHING is possible

Yes, there are some interesting "tiddlers" showing up. The strangest is a flop shot that is "shank" in composition except that it goes to the extreme left. 

RSS