Forums

Help › Forums

Scott's tips

Fri, Apr 12 2024 12:26 PM (748 replies)
  • ElDystoped
    49 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2020 9:01 AM

Nope windows 10 pro. Works great for me, I set in game to 1920x1080 windowed, And I clicked on launcher shortcut properties and select run maximized and click ok, it opens every time in windowed/maximized.  Maybe you need ownership to make the shortcut launcher keep the run maximized setting?

• ElDystoped
    49 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2020 1:13 PM

I answered this 2 minutes after you asked Scott, my posts take forever to be approved. I have been playing for over a year, 30+ posts, hard to help anyone with anything when I can't be heard promptly.  

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2020 12:48 AM

...or send a message directly to an active mod asking if you could be taken off moderation.

I'll have another play around with the maximized option ElDystoped to see if I can get it to cooperate, thanks. ; )

EDIT : The only thing that changes when the maximized option is selected is that the launcher (not the game itself) runs in the top left corner of my screen instead of the centre as normal. The game still runs in a normal sized window in the screen centre. If the golf.exe file had a maximized option to select maybe that would do it, but I can't see that option for that file.

• GCliftonHarris
    17 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 10:24 AM

Scott: 

Another player here that has used flash since 2011 and I have been having issues getting the App to work for Windows 10. It shows partial graphics and colored boxes and that is it. Been trying for months to no avail. Have reloaded the app numerous times with that same result. I even tried using Dell's SupportAssist to clean up the computer still with no success. I love this game and want to keep playing. Please help! Many Thanks

GCliftonHarris

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2020 7:55 AM

GCliftonHarris, could you give a few more details about your computer. It sounds like you might need a graphics driver update or reinstall.

Thanks.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 4:37 AM
    NOTICE

All links that were on my profile page have now moved off site. I couldn't guarantee that they were visible to everyone on the new style WGT.com so they have been moved to a new site where I have complete control of them.

There are links to the new site on my profile page so there shouldn't be any problem finding them. Check under Navigation > Links or scroll about halfway down my extended profile to the Links section.

new site

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you.

Scott.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 5:17 AM

ScottHope:
    All links

Looks very nice Scott. Well done.

Happy New Year to you and yours

Don

RSS