Forums

Help › Forums

Scott's tips

Fri, Apr 12 2024 12:26 PM (748 replies)
  • garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 12:26 PM

borntobesting:

Gary in settings under game/ Putting grid have you switched from standard to classic? Classic is closer to what we had in flash, 

Yes, I did that already.   My problem is I don't hit the ding very often , and as you know if you miss the ding on your first putt by just a hair  the game doesn't give you a birdie!.

Oh well, I still enjoy the game though.  Thanks  for the advice borntobesting . Its much appreciated !

Thanks  Gary

• YumaDude
    1,372 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2020 8:00 AM

I host a weekly game for about 50 players using a handicap for each and then calculate and post the results at the end of the week. The current version will let me scroll down the results list once the game is completed and see the gross scores for all the players.

However, the new version (which I've downloaded) will only show me the first page of the tournament results, which is about 20 players and will not display the rest of the pages.  I've contacted WGT and their solution is to delete the new software, reboot my computer and re-load it.  Tried that.  Didn't work.

Do you have a solution Gary?  If not, our weekly games will end in December.

YumaDude

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2020 8:32 AM

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2020 5:38 PM

Tiger just shot a -4 at the opening round of the 2020 Masters tournament!  How about that?

• verdexon
    239 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2020 8:38 PM

Dougie4042:

Tiger just shot a -4 at the opening round of the 2020 Masters tournament!  How about that?

Big Deal !!

• Negdudez
    6 Posts
    Sat, Dec 12 2020 4:28 AM

Hello,

First, I'm really bad in computers, sorry for that :/

I've stopped playing for a couple of years and came back to discover you have to download an app on your computer. So I did, it launches, updates, but then it tells me the connexion is impossible. I've just tested my internet connexion (64 Mbps down, 22 up) I don't think it's the problem...

Can someone help me here as I tried to post in community help but nothing appears ?

I want to play next year :(

• MsBobbi
    57 Posts
    Sat, Dec 12 2020 10:44 AM

I'm finished with this game. Not even close to previous format.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2020 1:05 AM

Negdudez:
    Hello,

I've stopped playing for a couple of years and came back to discover you have to download an app on your computer. So I did, it launches, updates, but then it tells me the connexion is impossible. I've just tested my internet connexion (64 Mbps down, 22 up) I don't think it's the problem...

Can someone help me here as I tried to post in community help but nothing appears ?

I want to play next year :(

I wish I could help you Neg, but it confuses me that people have a good connection with the flash game but when it comes to the new version they start having connection issues. Hopefully WGT will sort this in the not too distant future.

MsBobbi:
    Hello Scott,

I have tried everything and I don't know if it is because I am running Windows 8.1 or not but having done everything you mentioned above the game still doesn't work.

Hello Bobbi, I doubt it is Win 8 causing your issue, but as you have a black screen error, it may be a problem with your graphics driver. Do you know how to update your graphics driver? Try that if you do.

Thank you for the seasons greetings and I am well, I hope you are too. Happy xmas to you also.

• ElDystoped
    49 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2020 7:44 AM

Right click launcher shortcut, properties, click run maximized. Now if in game is set to windowed, it will open auto maximized.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2020 8:48 AM

Is that in Windows 7 ElDystoped? As it's not working for me in Windows 10.

RSS