Wed, Oct 28 2020 8:06 AM

Thanks Guys--- That is very helpful !

Gary

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2020 1:19 PM

ScottHope:

Wutpa:
    I'll be looking forward to the exciting line of Acme products that will start popping up in the Pro Shop. :)

Yes!  Can we have Daffy Duck doing the commentary too?

Here's one to start.

Daffy Duck?? I would prefer Sylvester Cat

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2020 6:50 PM

Hi;  I've been playing the  PCEA now and I noticed I can get a free spin where I win coins. What's up with that. Can I buy anything with them or are they just for show?

Thanks  Gary

• ScottHope
    10,107 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 1:15 AM

Gary, I'm not the best person to ask to be honest, as I'm not fully conversant with PCEA yet. But as we can accumulate coins for nothing, I can only assume they are practically worthless.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 5:25 AM

garylewisgr:

Hi;  I've been playing the  PCEA now and I noticed I can get a free spin where I win coins. What's up with that. Can I buy anything with them or are they just for show?

Thanks  Gary

Basically they are useless. You can rent coin clubs for 7 days and use them to play in coin rooms and bragging rights for how many coins you have but that is about it. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 6:07 AM

• carlosdev
    2,529 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 6:11 AM

Apparel upgradation n showdown entry :) 

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 6:13 AM

After the initial Credit entry fee for Showdowns you also need Coins to play each hole in the Qualifier round & each subsequent round after that in The Showdowns, Showdowns well worth entering, good payout in Credits & Balls if you place high up

Ken

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 9:08 AM

Thanks everybody!   That information  is good to know.

I've been playing the new version and I'm not quite used to the putting yet, but I like the smoother meter. I find if I slow down and take my time I can do better. I find it very hard to hit the ding!  I don't know maybe its just me getting old  .LOL.

I'm just liking the fact I will be playing this crazy game after Dec. 29th.

Thanks       Gary

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 9:39 AM

Gary in settings under game/ Putting grid have you switched from standard to classic? Classic is closer to what we had in flash, 

RSS